Social 'Black' NAACP leader outed as white woman: Rachel Dolezal megathread

goldennirvana

Satanic black magic!
Banned
Reaction score
Just gonna leave this here... lulz

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/06/11/spokane-naacp-president-questions/71101474/

dsdfsfsss.jpg

Nope, not an Onion piece. LOL

racheldolezal.jpg

CHQ071dUEAAR81Q.jpg

CHQqjPYUEAAoeTy.jpg

rachel-dolezal.jpg

SJW's really outdoing themselves.

What a fun family. Daughter hates parents so much she fakes being a different race. Parents hate her so much the call a news station to tell the world she is a liar.

Don't be a bigot. She's got Racial Dysphoria. She's really a black warrior woman like Zula from Conan, not the white girl the body she was born into suggests. She's brave and a hero for not letting anyone tell her different.

So sad that her parents aren't fully supporting her transformation.

sodUh8Y.gif

edit: gif is from NeoGaf thread

Last edited:
White women, u gotta love them for being creative.

She passed for anything other than white for more than a second?

Starting tomorrow, I'm Asian.

This taking the term 'Wigger' to a whole new level.

Props to her level of commitment. Lol she went all in.

Wayne_D_wigger_400x400.jpg

Lmao just read about this. Can't believe she got away with it for as long as she did lol. I hope she is pubicly shamed for this over, and over, and over again.

Hold on, if race & gender are social constructs and you can change your gender (because you believe you were wrongly 'assigned' it at birth), why can't you change your race? Ya know, like a black person trapped in a white person's body?

Hold on, if race & gender are social constructs and you can change your gender (because you believe you were wrongly 'assigned' it at birth), why can't you change your race? Ya know, like a black person trapped in a white person's body?

:icon_idea so all the explosive people might be white trash after all?

According to her parents, she came out some time around 2007.

I think we should applaud her for the courage to come out as a black woman and not be judgemental.

I guess y'll only hatin cos she's black!

Don't be a bigot. She's got Racial Dysphoria. She's really a black warrior woman like Zula from Conan, not the white girl the body she was born into suggests. She's brave and a hero for not letting anyone tell her different.

So sad that her parents aren't fully supporting her transformation.

You're trying to do parody, but that is a real argument being used

(btw when called on his percentage his methodology is laughable)

"Our struggle is your struggle."

not even a little bit, bro

She's "felt" black her entire life despite never being black to truly know how being black "feels".

You're trying to do parody, but that is a real argument being used

(btw when called on his percentage his methodology is laughable)
I was born with the wrong ****, in my delusional mind I want all women to treat me like I have a big one.

She's "felt" black her entire life despite never being black to truly know how being black "feels".

I still haven't gotten a serious non-stereotyping answer about what being black 'feels' like

Back