Race baiter Michael Bennett indicted for hitting parapalegic woman...ESPN defends him

BoxingFan653

C-137
@Brown
Reaction score
You all remember Michael as one of the OG's of the anthem kneeling/Las Vegas police incident were he blamed cops for police brutality. A video provided by the police disproved his claim ...months removed from that incident and he has recently turned himself in for beating up a parapalegic woman. ESPN has been on the defense for this guy since day one and today Stephen A smith and Max Kellerman started sucking up again to the real problem in all this...

Yup...POLICE OFFICERS

Of course they start the convo by saying he deserves whats coming IF he did it...only followed by a 5 minute rant of how Michael Bennett is a victim in this. LMAO...identity politics. Powerful stuff...of course the soy boys will argue that he has a great point and everyone deserves a fair trial....of course they follow this same rule when it comes to well you know...police officers

Can't watch the vid but if Kellerman and Stephen A are saying the cops should have done something to get Bennett sooner then I can agree with them there. It's been over a year since the event took place for crying out loud.

That said, fuck Michael Bennett... dude is always starting fights on the field and the fucker finally found a guard he could beat in a fight... too bad the guard was a paraplegic.

Seems like a deep state set up amirite?

Can't watch the vid but if Kellerman and Stephen A are saying the cops should have done something to get Bennett sooner then I can agree with them there. It's been over a year since the event took place for crying out loud.

That said, fuck Michael Bennett... dude is always starting fights on the field and the fucker finally found a guard he could beat in a fight... too bad the guard was a paraplegic.

Look man...you gotta stay consistent in your narrative. Im not calling you out personally...but anyone that isnt black does not get the same treatment from these cherry picking rules. I'm not interested in Michael getting the hammer. I just want to know wtf the rules to the game are so we can call a racist a racist and a bad cop a bad cop.

Currently the rules are in favor of the black narrative at a score of 504068956985496 to 0

My understanding of the story wasn't that he hit a paraplegic, it was that he shoved his way past people to get on field including this woman and security. When you're 6'4 275 pushing someone who is generally frail will cause damage easily. I'm not excusing Bennett's actions, just trying to clarify (at least based on the facts as I had heard them)

Look man...you gotta stay consistent in your narrative. Im not calling you out personally...but anyone that isnt black does not get the same treatment from these cherry picking rules.

BTW, I love the top comment...some guy asks what kind of security guard is parapalegic at the super bowl?

The following comment is "diversity requirements"
To be fair to say "security guard" is a bit of a stretch, by all accounts the person sounded more like an usher cause the version of the story I read was that the individual stopped Bennett and told him to use another entry way to enter the field.

Bennett told the person in no uncertain terms "don' you know who I am" and shoved past them and it sounds like the "guard" fell on the ground.

All that said... most ushers/guards at these events aren't actually fans/follow whatever it is that's using the arena so though Bennett is recognizable to NFL fans.... chances are the usher/guard in fact did not know who he was.

I don't see how unless you twist shit the way Kellerman and Stephen A routinely do that Bennett comes out of this NOT looking like a twatwaffle for it.

My understanding of the story wasn't that he hit a paraplegic, it was that he shoved his way past people to get on field including this woman and security. When you're 6'4 275 pushing someone who is generally frail will cause damage easily. I'm not excusing Bennett's actions, just trying to clarify (at least based on the facts as I had heard them)

What I read was those "people" he shoved past were security (including the paraplegic) who had told him not to pass.

What I read was those "people" he shoved past were security (including the paraplegic) who had told him not to pass.
Correct, but the thread title makes it sound like Bennett was out there throwing bombs trying to KO people

Yeah, it'd be far more accurate to say she was knocked over in his effort to trespass.

This. They said the lady that got pushed over suffered a strained shoulder and now he's charged with a felony that could carry a sentence of 10 years in prison. Doing what he did was stupid but the potential penalty in this case is fucking ridiculous for the crime that was committed.

This. They said the lady that got pushed over suffered a strained shoulder and now he's charged with a felony that could carry a sentence of 10 years in prison. Doing what he did was stupid but the potential penalty in this case is fucking ridiculous for the crime that was committed.
To be fair people will be charged with a Burglary or Robbery 1 depending if they used force to shoplift a candy bar from a convenience store they're trespassed from.

He'll plead out to some real basic misdemeanor.

I'm sure there's no chance of jail time. But that violent felony might separate him from his 2nd Amendment rights. :eek:

LMAO @ watching First Take. That shit is trash.

Hell, I can barely watch a part of Sportscenter these days.

1. The woman in the alleged incident should not have been there in the first place.

2. Bennett is now a target for this type of stuff since he is willing to speak up against racism and police targeting African Americans. If he were not this would be a non-story

1. The woman in the alleged incident should not have been there in the first place.

2. Bennett is now a target for this type of stuff since he is willing to speak up against racism and police targeting African Americans. If he were not this would be a non-story

1. Wrong. That lying fat piece of shit should've listened to security personnel and go around, instead of feeling entitled just cuz his brother won the superbowl.

2. That lying fat piece of shit shouldn't have lied about the vegas incident, making himself a target for retribution...

sdDIG5K.gif

Apparently there was this orphan child with cancer that Michael was supervising as a big brother and the kid slipped by security. Michael politely said, "excuse me ma'am, may I take a short jaunt and get my new bestest buddy in the entire world so I can teach him about personal responsibility while enjoying this fine competition." Just then the child started to choke on a jolly rancher. "No, you stupid (the most horrible word in all of history repeated in various ways)--I am the God of this passageway!"

Michael had no choice, but to gently brush past the woman to save the child and the elderly man having a heart attack. He did so with an aching in his heart due to the pain of breaking a rule--but he had no choice.

Last edited:

Knew this was payback for the Vegas thing.

Last edited:
Lol. On camera pushing a lady in a wheel chair

Charges dropped due to lack of evidence

I at least expected some plead down to a misdemeanor and do community service

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back