R2C C17 or Sabas pro series bag?

mrv

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi chaps, I'm looking for a pair of bag/training gloves which will only be used on my 30lb wrecking ball bag a few times a week and I've narrowed my search down to the R2C C17 and the Sabas pro series bag glove. The reason I'm looking at such expensive gloves for only a few bag sessions a week is I suffer from hand/Knuckle pain when training, even with gloves such as triumph united or pro box so I would like to get a pair which will help me enjoy training without having to endure pain, also as I live in the UK we are limited to a few brands within the same price bracket. Out of the two I would prefer the C17's however I have small hands and I'm worried that a pair in 14oz may be too wide leaving too much space for movement within the glove, can anyone advise if with smaller hands and wraps the C17's are a snug fit?

Last edited:
It may be a problem with fist formation or how you're punching than with your gloves...

That's said, I recall the C17s having more room than the Sabas. If you're looking for the more snug between the two, I'd go with Sabas.

Back