R.I.P. Aretha Franklin

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Queen of Soul passed away tjis morning at 76 after battling pancreatic cancer.
folder.jpg

She had an amazing voice. RIP

A true legend and one of the best singers of all time. RIP

Goddamnit. Respect.

Last edited:
I picked a George Michaels song for my wedding (Jesus to a child, first song we ever danced to) that hit me hard when he died
Sometimes, I’ll spend my nights surfing the net listening to George Michael mtv unplugged

I picked a George Michaels song for my wedding (Jesus to a child, first song we ever danced to) that hit me hard when he died
Sometimes, I’ll spend my nights surfing the net listening to George Michael mtv unplugged

Two of the best voices of the century in one song, both gone. George produced a lot of great music.

Damn, figured this was coming when all the news outlets started reporting how she had been ill.

Rip to one of the originals

Have you ever listened to him on unplugged?

I think I've heard pretty much every song that was released at one point or another. Generally, I tend to prefer the plugged in versions of songs, but he was a great live performer. Did a better version of "I Can't Make You Love Me" than Bonnie Raitt. Could probably count the notes he missed on two hands over 30 years.

Everyone dies, not everyone lives a life worth remembering. She did.

RIP.

RIP. What a voice

Back