Quote from Dillon Danis

JosephTessaro

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
“I want to fight the best, just like Conor does,” Danis told Iole. “We’re different people, though we’re very like-minded. We set high goals and we aren’t afraid to try to achieve. I feel he’s the best ever, in my opinion, and so if people want to compare us, well, how could it be bad if you’re a basketball player to be compared to Michael Jordan? That’s essentially what people would be saying if they compare us."

Is this guy full of himself?

“I want to fight the best, just like Conor does,” Danis told Iole. “We’re different people, though we’re very like-minded. We set high goals and we aren’t afraid to try to achieve. I feel he’s the best ever, in my opinion, and so if people want to compare us, well, how could it be bad if you’re a basketball player to be compared to Michael Jordan? That’s essentially what people would be saying if they compare us."

Well when he doesn't have Conor's balls all the way down his throat, yes he is, comically, knee deep in his own nuts.

Case and point:

Bellator will feed him cans, and eventually one of those cans will spoil the party by knocking him out.

Well he wants the best so might as well match him up with Rory and bring him back to reality

Danis is such a Conor wannabe it's not even funny

This guy isn't annoying as hell. He's so unoriginal it's just sad. Create your own persona and stop hugging conors @$$. Conor earned his ability to act the way he does by backing up his talk and becoming the highest paid fighter in MMA history. Dannis hasn't done a damn thing in MMA, so STFU and get to work instead of flashing around pictures sitting in Conor's chair and holding fake dollar bills.

This guy isn't annoying as hell. He's so unoriginal it's just sad. Create your own persona and stop hugging conors @$$. Conor earned his ability to act the way he does by backing up his talk and becoming the highest paid fighter in MMA history. Dannis hasn't done a damn thing in MMA, so STFU and get to work instead of flashing around pictures sitting in Conor's chair and holding fake dollar bills.

His job is to make as much money as possible and sometimes the best way to do that is to piss off nerds on the internet.

He wants to be Conor so bad. Just cause you train with him doesnt mean you are him.

His job is to make as much money as possible and sometimes the best way to do that is to piss off nerds on the internet.

His job literally is to fight. He doesn't make a penny from his stupid pictures/tweets. Once he loses he will fall back into obscurity.

Who?

Apparently he was going to fight in the UFC and now Bellator? He has no pro-fights?

I hope that dork gets his face smashed in. And while Bellator is at , they should stop feeding cans to the other Conor wannabe and start building Pico up. I cant wait to see the kid fight.

So cringy when he tries to mimic irish jabroni... the worst part Coker will give him cans that he might beat.

Dillon ''McGregors Bitch'' Danis

Who the hell does he think he is? This is super cringy and sad as fuck..

Comparing McGregor to MJ fo real ? I don't even follow basketball but not even Federer was in the same league as dominant as Michael Jordan. How could the best ever in the prime of his career have a loss to Nate Diaz ?

This guy is setting himself up for disaster. The moment he gets KTFO, that video will be replayed again and again and then turned into a GIF that will be posted again and again...

Nahh... jus´another boot-lickah..

Back