Quitting diet soda

The only diet soda I ever liked was Diet Dr Pepper but I quit it forever a long time ago when I realized I was getting extreme acne because of it.

I quit it and didn't notice it making a difference.

I have not drank any soda in years. I get diarrhea now, so no more soda for me.

Either you drink normal soda or don't drink it at all. Diet soda is just so stupid. Why drink a watered down version that still bad for you. If you were concerned about soda being bad for you then you shouldn't drink soda at all.

Got to go ham with the Dr Pepper or Monster every now and then. Not as go-to all day drinks though...

Wtf dude?? Just drink lots of water. Some milk and Juice on the side too.

I cut out pop years ago. Helps keep the weight down.

I’ve been drinking 1-2 Diet Coke cans a day or the past year. I am quitting all soda in 2018.

Done it before and saw no positives or withdrawal-like symptoms. But it’s still an unhealthy habit so I’m getting rid of it.

Every diet soda I'v tasted has been horrible, honestly I'd preffer water.

I like Pellegrino with lemon or lime. Diet soda is gross. I have a regular soda about once a week sometimes I go longer.

i drink perrier lime. or other types seltzer/ club soda water like lacroix

they're very lightly flavored, and you trick your brain into thinking it's soda.

if i do drink soda, it has to be mexican coke or pepsi. It's still bad, but at least it has cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup.

Either you drink normal soda or don't drink it at all. Diet soda is just so stupid. Why drink a watered down version that still bad for you. If you were concerned about soda being bad for you then you shouldn't drink soda at all.
Didnt think it was too bad when I was younger, also I preferred the taste over regular soda which I find too "sirupy".

Didnt think it was too bad when I was younger, also I preferred the taste over regular soda which I find too "sirupy".

Well then you're drinking it because you like the taste of diet more which makes sense. But people drinking diet soda because they're trying to be more healthy is just dumb. If you want to be healthier then you should instead drink some sort of juice.

Back