Quinton Jackson has one of the best personalities in MMA

Bas tells a great story about being drunk on his birthday,he was telling a story about a fight he was in to rampage who was sitting next to him,and he was a little overzealous in teling the story,and accidentally threw a punch really hard to jacksons face. Bas said he hit him hard enough that it would have knocked out most people,but Rampage just nodded,and waited for Bas to finish the story,as if the punch never happened.

I keep watching Rampage bully Titties on YouTube

This guy disagrees..

14718.jpg

Me too.

Such a charming guy. Very charismatic. Witty. Quick on his feet. You can tell he just has a really big, giving, loving heart.

Miss having him around these here parts. Cheers to Rampage for the all the great fights and memories. Best of luck to him in his next fight against Wanderlei and the rest of his career.

Love Quinton, he always made me laugh.

Rampage was always corny as shit

"Your breaf smell" - that was like 95% of his material ...very low IQ stuff for low IQ people

In all honesty Rampage was seriously mentally ill and disturbed.

Theres lots of stories out there about how Rampage was a complete asshole to fans and sexually harassed many women

Rampage had one of the most memorable personalities the sport has ever seen and at his fighting best, he was one of the best 205 pounders of all time. I don't think he mentally got over losing his belt in that controversial loss to Forrest and his career went down after that. Even though his career didn't do as well as it probably should have, he's still a legend of the sport.

No

His personality is in the dictionary under reprobate

HQy3pQr.png

Thaaaaank you. I've seen him hitting on countless women right in front of their guy simply because he can. I know, I'm a beta blah blah blah....he's trash.

Rampage is a bully by almost all accounts. Not a good dude.

Last edited:
I see. The thing that confused me is that I always knew Rampage to be from Memphis. But maybe he was born in Michigan(?)

Nah, didn’t think so.. think he meant to say he was fighting in auburn hills Michigan..

Personally I think his personality is horrible. He picks on defenseless people: media members, women, dorky citizens. He’s Insecure.

Not a fan.

The sexually assaulting female reporters thing he like's to do is also a little creepy.

He furthers the stereotype of being an inarticulate, savage, silly brute.

Basic humans just can't comprehend the subconscious effect this has on everyone.

Meh he usually speaks his mind but still not a fan. Watch the ultimate fighter with Rashad. He was a bully to one of the fighters that was an easy target to pick on and was a horrible coach and person overall. I know Rashad isnt liked either but never understood why majority still rooted for Rampage after all the bullshit he pulled during that build up.

Great fighter, but he comes off as a complete douchebag and a bully to me.

He whines a lot, makes a lot of excuses, gets into weird drama with a lot of the people he trained/worked for, bullies weaker people...

Some people think he is funny

Such a charming guy. Very charismatic. Witty. Quick on his feet. You can tell he just has a really big, giving, loving heart.

Miss having him around these here parts. Cheers to Rampage for the all the great fights and memories. Best of luck to him in his next fight against Wanderlei and the rest of his career.

Hes very funny but is also a crybaby and on top of that rather lecherous. Seems like the kind of guy who cant really cope by himself

One of the most retarded morons ever, and incredibly unfunny while thinking he's hilarious. If this isn't a troll thread you have amazingly bad taste.

TBH he is one the more revolting people in MMA. Check out his old video’s from when he was in Pride. He also had that incident where he hit a pregnant lady and led cops on a chase. Very charming indeed.

Back