Quick Question for the Mayberry Lodge

Men do stupid shit when pussy is involved.

giphy.gif

it doesn't matter if he's innocent or guilty. he wasn't charged and that's that, not to say i support him or don't.

I never really paid attention to the case when younger because it was simply information overload. All news was about it. Even the sitcoms mentioned it. We were being flooded with OJ Simpson Murder Trial information.

It wasn't until now that I have ever actually tried to read anything about the case. This is some blurbs from the wikipedia page:

- "Jill Shively, a Brentwood resident who testified that she saw Simpson speeding away from the area of Nicole's house on the night of the murders, told the grand jury that the Bronco almost collided with a Nissan at the intersection of Bundy and San Vicente Boulevard.[3] Another grand jury witness, Jose Camacho, was a knife salesman at Ross Cutlery. He said he had sold Simpson a 15-inch (380 mm) German-made knife, similar to the murder weapon, three weeks before the killings.[3] Shively and Camacho were not presented by the prosecution at the criminal trial because they had sold their stories to the tabloid press.[34] Shively had talked to the television show Hard Copy for $5,000,[34] and Camacho sold his story to the National Enquirer for $12,500."

So, a witness that places him at the crime scene and a witness that posible sold him the murder weapon could not tesitfy in the criminal case because they wanted cash to talk to the tabloids.

Throughout the news, Goldman was always labeled as "Nichole Brown's friend, Ron Goldman" or "Brown's acquaintance, Ron Goldman".

However, in reading the wikipedia entry on the case, Goldman and Brown were complete strangers.

Brown went out to dinner with her mom that night. They forgot a pair of glasses at the restaurant. They called the restaurant once they realized they forgot the glasses and gave the restaurant Brown's home address. Goldman, who was a waiter at the restaurant, simply brought them to the address that was given to the restaurant once he finished his shift.

Why the heck have they been dubbed "friends" and "acquaintances" for all these years if they had never met?

Was the press trying to allege there was an affair going on? Or was it just lazy reporting?

My little brother drives a straight six OJ Bronco and I couldn't be more proud.

I wonder how many murders occurred because of the OJ Trial. Like people who were considering murder, and once they saw how easy it was to get off scott free they went ahead and did it.

I'm watching the People vs OJ Simpson show on netflix, which spurred this thread.

It's pretty damn interesting except for some very strange actor choices for some of the characters, mostly Robert Kardashian. I'm about 4 episodes in and recommend it to anyone here.

I remember watching the bronco chase, the verdict, and all of the non stop coverage when it happened in real life. Show does a good job of filling in the gaps. I'm assuming it's factually accurate as can be?

2017 newcomes of the year, and this is the best you can do?'
edit - now i see why u are justa nomineee

That HURTS but it will only motivate me to do better so in some strange way I thank you. I plan on winning in 2018. Write it down.

I don’t think any person with their head on straight can look at the evidence and believe OJ is innocent.

That being said, based on the case presented to them, I also think the jurors were right in finding him not guilty.

I would have to agree. The prosecution fucked up big time. And the jurors did what they are instructed to do - determine a verdict based on the evidence presented in court.

The glove part was pretty damning. Here is the murderer’s glove. So we’ll have OJ try it on to make sure it fits. Oh, shit, it doesn’t fit him. Well, fuck.

How you doing tonight?

First off it’s glad to be here. I couldn’t welcome you any other way.

Anywho on to the question...

What is the biggest piece of evidence that would lead one to believe that OJ was innocent?

O.J. probably did it but there were strange problems with the case. Like he was supposed to have acted alone but his Bronco had blood on the passenger side. Also, Dr. Henry Lee seemed to indicate there may have been a second attacker because of a shoe print that doesn't match O.J.'s shoes.

I would have to agree. The prosecution fucked up big time. And the jurors did what they are instructed to do - determine a verdict based on the evidence presented in court.

The glove part was pretty damning. Here is the murderer’s glove. So we’ll have OJ try it on to make sure it fits. Oh, shit, it doesn’t fit him. Well, fuck.
The part that really stuck out to me was the investigators collecting OJ's blood, then taking it to the crime scene before going to the lab. I was shocked it wasn't a mistrial there and then.

The part that really stuck out to me was the investigators collecting OJ's blood, then taking it to the crime scene before going to the lab. I was shocked it wasn't a mistrial there and then.

And showing Mark Furman had a vested interest in convicting black people. My grandmother used to own a bar in Hollywood where he would come in and drink. She said everything they said about him was true. He was a huge racist. And she was a huge racist, so for her to say that, holy shit.

There is a theory out there on YouTube I think that OJ's SON actually did it... because he felt the bitch was disrespecting his father by fucking a young white guy...and OJ was only protecting his own son.

I would have to find out more to see if the theory is plausible but when I heard it I thought "ok well that would make sense" but like I said I dont know how much evidence there is to support this... but if you ask what would be a big piece of evidence to support OJ was not guilty? well this is the only one I can think of

Back