Quick Question for the Mayberry Lodge

Official

OT Newcomer of the Year 2017 Nominee
@Green
Reaction score
How you doing tonight?

First off it’s glad to be here. I couldn’t welcome you any other way.

Anywho on to the question...

What is the biggest piece of evidence that would lead one to believe that OJ was innocent?

How you doing tonight?

What is the biggest piece of evidence that would lead one to believe that OJ was innocent?
He's guilty.

If the glove don't fit.....

Russianvids blew this wide open that it was nothing but a hoax in numerous ways.

lol don't make a thread title that makes the topic seem nonchalant then drop a HEY GUYS DID OJ DO IT OR NOT?

i mean it's funny and all but damn. next you'll make a thread titled "need legal advice" then ask what you should do with all the bodies in your trunk.

How you doing tonight?

How could this face possibly be responsible for killing anyone?

giphy.gif

I don’t think any person with their head on straight can look at the evidence and believe OJ is innocent.

That being said, based on the case presented to them, I also think the jurors were right in finding him not guilty.

Making people think about Johnny Cochran on MLK Day is like having a pig roast for Judas on Christmas.

He is guilty, white self hatred, retarded white guilt and black olympic victim sports got him his freedom, he was captured in 2007 and charged with armed robbery and kidnapping sentenced to 33 years and he is now out on parole, i guess trying to find out who killed his wife

Last edited:
I think that's one of those things that everyone knows but is pretty interesting the first time you learn it, in your early teens.

There are lots of people older than their teens that are unaware.

Nobody can make a case for OJ? C'mon people.

2017 newcomes of the year, and this is the best you can do?'
edit - now i see why u are justa nomineee

How could this face possibly be responsible for killing anyone?

giphy.gif

Likewise, there is no way this guy would be responsible for some of the most horrific acts in human history:

http%3A%2F%2Fa.amz.mshcdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F03%2Fstalin-14.jpg

OJ2K was a killer on the football field.

Add about 20 years worth of CTE from tackle football (Youth/HS/Collegiate/NFL) and he became a killer in the burbs.

Back