Quick question about choosing a new gym.

If you like the gym's enviorment, and you don't mind the commute, go for it. Have you got to try a free class? Or at least got to watch one? Any good gym will usually let you do that. As for a year contract. . .I'd say see if you can, sign a month long one at first. Just in case once you start training there and it isn't what you envisioned, you won't be stuck paying for something you're not going to use.

I've been to a lot of gyms 60% of them in my state want me to sign a contract, and ik about the month to month contracts i've been training for 5 years, the only option i have is to train in nyc.

I've been to a lot of gyms 60% of them in my state want me to sign a contract, and ik about the month to month contracts i've been training for 5 years, the only option i have is to train in nyc.
Do what you gotta. Just don't let them put you on the spot. If they pull out a contract, take it home with you and think it over for a day.

Do what you gotta. Just don't let them put you on the spot. If they pull out a contract, take it home with you and think it over for a day.

2 gyms tried to make me sign a contract, they told me to just go home and think about it i thought about it and i didn't want to sign a contract.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back