Questions about Till & Thompson - Getting Hyped for FN 130!

YOLOGOGOPLATA

4x Champ Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know there are a lot of talented prospects out there, with several garnering a lot of hype, but in a sport that takes so long to master or even compete with the top 15 in the world, Darren Till has a very impressive resume for his age. On the opposite end, Wonderboy has been there done that. He's had an impressive career and appears to still be in his prime at age 35. So with 2 guys on the opposite ends of the spectrum, here are my questions:
1. Does Darren Till have the most promising future, among fighter in the UFC age 25 years or younger?
(Other possibilities: Tai Tuivasa, Northcutt, Kevin Lee, Jason Knight, Suga Sean, Ray Borg, Thug Rose, or PVZ (lol).)

2. At this moment, based on current skills (not career accomplishments) is Stephen Thompson the best fighter in the UFC to have never held a UFC belt?
(Other possibilities: Ortega, Colby, Romero, Gustafsson, Overeem, Ngannou, & Valentina)

Discuss and get hyped for this weekends fights!

Last edited:
Till is a solid fighter for one so young just like Eric Silva.

1. Is Darren Till the most promising fighter in the UFC, age 25 years or younger?

Yes—unless you're counting Rose, but I don't see her as just "promising" anymore.

2. At this moment, based on current skills (not career accomplishments) is Stephen Thompson the best fighter in the UFC to have never held a UFC belt?

Well well. Interesting. I think you may have a point there.

Yes—unless you're counting Rose, but I don't see her as just "promising" anymore.
You're right, I made it seem like I was talking about prospects. Thanks for drawing attention to that. I changed the language to "most promising future". Would that make you choose Rose? She definitely has a head start on every else on that list, since she is the champ.

There's also Erick Silva. How on earth could you forget him?

Would that make you choose Rose? She definitely has a head start on every else on that list, since she is the champ.

Yes! Then I'd have to go with Rose. Much respect for Darren Till though.

Back