Questions about The Reem's future

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Reem is my favorite fighter at heavyweight right now. I hope to see him get the belt, although I admit it seems less likely with a worthy, tough champ like Stipe at the top.

How do you see him doing against Werdum?

Does he get the next shot with a win?

What do you think his chances of dethroning Stipe in a rematch are?

Wins vs Werdum.

Waits and gets the winner of Stipe vs Cain unless it turns into a trilogy cause epic first fight. If that happens he gets to kill Francis or Lewis or both.

Has another run in him maybe even gets the belt, he has insane firepower can't never be counted out in any fight even if his confidence and chin aren't the best.

Overeem has seriously hurt everyone he's fought at least once in his fights. I like his chances against anyone with a tendancy to fight in the stand up.

I think he beats Werdum.

I also equally like the chances of any one of his opponents. The dude is a coin flip at HW thanks to his piss poor recovery.

Beats Werdum, Stipe, Cain and Ngannou, retiring as the GOAT UFC HW. Then he will KO Fedor in Rizin and retire as the unified goat

Hard to ay with Werdum. I see him likely landing a counter shot and finishing it. I also can see Werdum backing him up and flurrying him for a TKO. I still give the edge to Reem.

It's tricky with these heavyweights just because of how much damage / wear and tear they've had.

I like Overeem, he's well past his prime. I think Overeem beats Stipe in rematch. But Werdum beats Overeem.

Werdum TKOs or subs him after defending an initial flurry. Hopefully he gets sent to the back of the line with Cain and Junior. I can't see him beating Stipe.

Reem is my favorite fighter at heavyweight right now. I hope to see him get the belt, although I admit it seems less likely with a worthy, tough champ like Stipe at the top.

How do you see him doing against Werdum?

Does he get the next shot with a win?

What do you think his chances of dethroning Stipe in a rematch are?

Overeem beats Werdum, and depending how the other fights go he may have to win another 1 or 2 to get another title shot. He can definitely beat Stipe, hell he was close in the last fight. He can beat anyone, but because he can't take a punch, he can literally lose to any HW out there. He needs to learn how to dodge punches and not turtle up and or run away when anyone starts swinging at him lately. I'm actually worried for his health if he were to get KO'd again.

He will continue finishing or getting finished rest of his career. RIP Ecoreem

I think Werdum takes it. Hell, he even won the striking exchanges with Reem in their last match.

Probably fight out his UFC contract and then go to Rizin where it's probably legal to eat horse meat

Reem falls victim to mma heavyweight fallacy: experience comes at the price of severe damage.

Back