Questions about Australia??? Tell me about Australia?

S

SouthoftheAndes

What is Perth Australia like? It seems so interesting like it is hidden from the world and at the same time hidden from the rest of Australia.

australia_map_country.jpg

What are the beaches like? Are they like in Florida with bugs everywhere?

How are the women? Are they all blonde? Is everyone tan?
How is the food?

What is the defining culture of Australia?

Defining culture in australia is laziness, casual racism and getting black out drunk by mid day. The food is rubbish and the women are ugly, their skin is orange and none of them have eye brows for some strange fucked up reason. The beaches are crowded, full of sharp rocks, irukandji and it's ice cold. Perth is downright apocalyptic, avoid at all costs.

In other words, australia sucks

Never been, but it seems everything wants to kill you there.

Defining culture in australia is laziness, casual racism and getting black out drunk by mid day. The food is rubbish and the women are ugly, their skin is orange and none of them have eye brows for some strange fucked up reason. The beaches are crowded, full of sharp rocks, irukandji and it's ice cold. Perth is downright apocalyptic, avoid at all costs.

Sounds like your kind of place. Im sure you would fit right in.

Haven't been to Perth but my brother went there to study and it sucked according to him. People were racist and it was expensive as fuck.

I just moved to Melbourne recently and it is fucking amazing. Women are gorgeous, food is amazing and lots of places to go out and have fun. Lots of natural beauty, greenery, waterfalls, beaches etc. It has been rated number 1 livable city in the world for the last 5-6 years and now I know why. People are extremely friendly and there really isn't any shit like snakes and spiders as it is made out to be.

I'll be blunt, america is much better than australia.

I mean the nature there is amazing, but people are rude and unfriendly, and this coming from someone that lives in LA, where there's not shortage of the rude and unfriendly!

I do agree with pacifikan, didnt know people were that lazy till I went to australia... everything closes early, and the consumerism there is very low, it's kind of odd.

it's an ok place to visit sure. I might even do again one day, but extremely low priority.

Sydney's beaches and harbour shit on anything near a major metropolis. Crowded? Maybe Bondi.

I'll be blunt, america is much better than australia.

I mean the nature there is amazing, but people are rude and unfriendly, and this coming from someone that lives in LA, where there's not shortage of the rude and unfriendly!

I do agree with pacifikan, didnt know people were that lazy till I went to australia... everything closes early, and the consumerism there is very low, it's kind of odd.

it's an ok place to visit sure. I might even do again one day, but extremely low priority.

I lived in USA for 10 years. I am surprised at what you say. Are you talking about Perth or some other city? because I heard people are horrible in Perth. I've only been to Melbourne, Sydney and Gold coast so far. People are extremely friendly especially in Melbourne. People are okay in Usa but nowhere nearly as friendly as here and LA is full of assholes. I am still getting used to everything closing early though and that definitely sucks donkey balls.

Last edited:
Auckland beaches > Sydney beaches

I need to visit NZ, everybody says its amazing. All the people from NZ I've met are extremely friendly, maybe their standards are too high so they feel like people aren't cool in Australia because so far I love the people here in Australia. It's been 3 months for me though so it's still early but I've got a fair idea about people now. I don't like cold water beaches so I am not too impressed by beaches here in that regard. I loved the hot boiling sea water in the middle east, wouldn't want to get out of that water. I reckon beaches in NZ are also cold?

wat

Show pictures please of these girls you speak of. No eyebrows? I searched internet and found nothing with regards to that being the norm in Australia.

Haven't been to Perth but my brother went there to study and it sucked according to him. People were racist and it was expensive as fuck.

I just moved to Melbourne recently and it is fucking amazing. Women are gorgeous, food is amazing and lots of places to go out and have fun. Lots of natural beauty, greenery, waterfalls, beaches etc. It has been rated number 1 livable city in the world for the last 5-6 years and now I know why. People are extremely friendly and there really isn't any shit like snakes and spiders as it is made out to be.

Please explain the racism you encountered.

Also, you got pics of what the average women look like? I will also google to.

I need to visit NZ, everybody says its amazing. All the people from NZ I've met are extremely friendly, maybe their standards are too high so they feel like people aren't cool in Australia because so far I love the people here in Australia. It's been 3 months for me though so it's still early but I've got a fair idea about people now. I don't like cold water beaches so I am not too impressed by beaches here in that regard. I loved the hot boiling sea water in the middle east, wouldn't want to get out of that water. I reckon beaches in NZ are also cold?
Beaches have warmed up quite a bit over here now that it's summer. The only time I wouldn't swim is in winter other than that it's all good.
images

I get sick to death about this 'Australians are racist' shit! Always hearing it on overseas documentaries.
In the 50s immigrants needed to be white, and while that is racist, that was what the world was like in many places back then. It changed eventually!
What about the native race? Yes they were treated badly, especially by the church back then, again all indigenous races were around the world. It changed!
People go on as if we are on par with South Africa or something.

I can honestly say the amount of racism in Australia that i've seen in my life is tiny. These days if some drunk start shouting at an asian or someone it gets recorded and the world sees it and people think the whole country is like that.
Australians are extremely welcoming to everyone, well, apart from the French of course, but no one likes those bastards!
It's the greatest Western country there is, but it is changing.

Many young Somali 'refugees' are now turning to crime and forming gangs to break into houses and businesses, and also assaulting people. They laugh at the cops who they have no respect for and believe they are untouchable. Basically thousands of muslim refugees are having bad effects on society as they don't recognize our way of life and want to change a Christian based society into an Islamic one.
When any are arrested and end up in court most won't stand for the judge[out of respect] when he/she enters the court, and many female muslims refuse to take off their head coverings.
Apparently our gaols are a haven for young muslims who are always making demands for stuff and often they get what they want. They have nothing to do with the rest of the prisoners and that builds tension.

I lived in USA for 10 years. I am surprised at what you say. Are you talking about Perth or some other city? because I heard people are horrible in Perth. I've only been to Melbourne, Sydney and Gold coast so far. People are extremely friendly especially in Melbourne. People are okay in Usa but nowhere nearly as friendly as here and LA is full of assholes. I am still getting used to everything closing early though and that definitely sucks donkey balls.
LA is full of assholes, no disagreement there, however, I'm just not impressed with AUS, I stayed mainly in sydney. I met many when I was there.

we'll just have to agree to disagree.

As for women, I'll give AUS the benefit of the doubt. Generally not as fat as americans, so they win by default. Casual racism, not a big deal unless you're a triggered princess type.

everything closing early..... absolute nightmare, kind of defeats the point of hot women if they all disappear so early.

lack of street lighting is pretty cool, I like how dark it gets in AUS, we've got way too much lighting in america.

Pacifikan speaks craps coz he is a kiwi and they are all pissed off because Australia is such a fantastic place compared to NZ. Fact!
I've lived in NZ a number of times over my life[kiwi citizenship, kiwi passport] and tbh i didn't like it. It may of changed now, but in the past it was kinda backward compared to the rest of the West imo. However i'm sure some people love that type of thing.
Funny how these days we all hear how great the scenery is, i personally thought it was incredibly boring. Yes the odd place is nice looking but so much of it just looks the same mile after mile.
Yes, kiwis missed out of living in a great country, so near but so far. So many of them live here these days of course.

Back