Questionable Anderson Silva's dodging technique

IDGETKTFO convinced me...former LHW champ Forrest was a can and that performance was nothing special.
This was during the same time period Forrest was champ, it's not like he was retired and came out to fight Anderson or anything. But hey, keep trolling bro. He walked through every contender thrown at him for years. You kids crack me up.

This was during the same time period Forrest was champ, it's not like he was retired and came out to fight Anderson or anything. But hey, keep trolling bro. He walked through every contender thrown at him for years. You kids crack me up.

Nah...he's right. Anderson was a can also and nothing special.

The question is if he would be able to rack up so many title defenses if USADA came along earlier. He did fail the first time he was randomly tested lol.

I believe 7 of his opponents popped for steroids as well so I don't think that was much of a factor in his title run.

Silva was a beast, but he tried to duck a kick by leaning forward and left himself exposed to kicks and knees. We are discussing exactly that.
um okay but....right on the first page and the first response to your thread was...

Rich should have just stopped and walked out of the octagon after that sequence.
do you understand what this poster is trying to say?.... this poster is trying to say silva was basically in harmony with nature and became the matrix itself. his movements was pro of all pro's and he became the one called neo.
Agree, Silva was dancing and Franklin was just in deep WTF
and here's your response...you clearly agreed with him.

thats why im confused. why make this thread when there is nothing to discuss if you agreed silva had excellent movements.

I miss Matrix Spider. The guy was unstoppable. #MatrixGOAT !!!

Back