Question - Have Any Of Trump's Actions Been Ruled On, By A Conservative Judge Yet ?

The Prophet

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
question - have any of trump's actions been ruled on, by a conservative judge yet ?

this is a serious question, i don't think a single case has been assigned to any judges, that weren't liberal so far.

also, appointed by a GOP president [not]= conservative

Well, if you define a judge who doesn't agree with Trump as being "liberal," then no.

The Supreme Court ruled in his favor.

But I see your point.

but the random court computer that assigns judges, so far its spit out 99% liberal judges, right ???

Did you miss the part of the constitution where it covers virtue signaling from the bench?

All judges are liberal. Trump is the only true conservative.

It doesn't surprise me.

Democrats have been attempting sabotage Trump since day 1. He's talked about their intentional stalling and other tactics to completely nullify his administration as much as possible.

It doesn't surprise me.

Democrats have been attempting sabotage Trump since day 1. He's talked about their intentional stalling and other tactics to completely nullify his administration as much as possible.

Anything he accuses the left, the democrats, or media of, he does ten fold. you people know this. He's the biggest bitch in the history of American public life.

Anything he accuses the left, the democrats, or media of, he does ten fold. you people know this. He's the biggest bitch in the history of American public life.

giphy.gif

Back