Question for the sherdoggers over 40

blaseblah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When you get your prostate exam, do you prefer it to be a male or female doctor?

<28>

When you get your prostate exam, do you prefer it to be a male or female doctor?

<28>

I’m 36 and I’ve had 4 prostate exams. Dad died of prostate cancer. I have 0 preference about the gender of the doctor because I prefer not to have the experience at all. And there is nothing sexual about it. I only prefer the doctor be professional and fast.

I like to run my fingers through the doctors hair and gently touch their cheek before we get started.

I prefer the doctor who won’t use gloves and uses three fingers.

#larrynassar
#asagymnastics don’t 13 year old girls need prostate exams

Just quick and professional. I’ve had a colonoscopy already. There is nothing exciting or fun about getting your ass probed in a sterile looking exam room.

I'm 32 and every year I get more and more scared about having to do this eventually. What's up with so many men getting prostate cancer anyways? Is that how most men died before they figured out how to get rid of it?

It's just so weird that all men need to get there bum holes checked after the age of 40. Are there countries where it's non existent?

As long as I cum dont care

Just make sure they don’t have one hand on each shoulder while they do it.

I had a doctor give me one when I was like 26 but have not had one done since, I'm in my mid 50's. I tell the doctor not to do it. If I felt like I was having problems I would have it checked, preferably by a female. I figure a female doctor probably has smaller fingers.

Prostate cancer is very slow moving and sometimes the treatment for prostate cancer kills people quicker than the cancer would have. Proceed with caution with any prostate diagnosis or warning signs. Don't let any doctor do a biopsy before exhausting all less invasive tests.

It's a catch 22.

Women have smaller fingers but men will laugh when you fart

im almost there

and i gotta go with the one that also has a prostate.

Why when I can do it my self, pfft doctors lol

I'm well over 40,and I've never had a prostate exam, you all are a bunch of queers,cause you obviously like the bum stuff.

A friend of mine that works as a researcher for a global medical company that is heavily focused on prostate cancer says that he won’t do an exam.

The current treatment of prostate cancer is troubled with so many horrible side effects like not being able to hold the brown stuff in, leakage, erectile dysfunction etc.

He says most men will get that cancer anyways and hopefully he is old enough when he does get it because if he would do an exam earlier on in life, the negative side effects from the treatment will outweigh the knowledge of you having a cancer that most likely will not trouble you until you are already old.

Back