Question for Mods - Should Bellator have it's own sub-forum?

lagofala

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This is an honest question. How big will Bellator have to get before this happens and what is the criteria?

are you crazy, there's barely any posting going on here. the real question is, should bellator be merged into the heavies?

are you crazy, there's barely any posting going on here. the real question is, should bellator be merged into the heavies?
TUF is pretty quiet too. I'm of the opinion that "If you build it they will come." No need to get so worked up man.

This is the de facto Bellator sub forum isnt it?

Considering 90% of the threads in the Worldwide forum is Bellator I think you can subconsciously call this the Bellator forum.

This section of the forums is dead enough lol. Don't need to take out the bellator threads to make it even worse

These forum's are so dead you could merge this board, KB, and possibly boxing into "Other Combat Sports".

A big problem is a lot of threads that are about genral MMA and not UFC (like "who is the greatest X of all time) specific end up in the UFC forum. If this were policed better we would have more activity.

This....with all the big signings by Bellator inside past 2 years and Gegard,now, the proverbial "scaletipper "--Sherdog should just make it UFC and Bellator discussion, especially with more fighters on the way to Bellator from UFC.

This....with all the big signings by Bellator inside past 2 years and Gegard,now, the proverbial "scaletipper "--Sherdog should just make it UFC and Bellator discussion, especially with more fighters on the way to Bellator from UFC.
Agreed

not enough posts about it to be honest.
also they dont hold enough events to keep people talking about it, might be activity for a few days around an event then there would be a month or more lull of nothing going on

There last event was headlined by no-name Girtz who was fighting the same exact guy in the same exact promotion for the third fucking time..........

Really don't think there relevant enough

I like the current format.

Back