Question for fellow Conor fans...

DWAYNEAMERICA

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
If he never fights in mma again will it color or change your opinion of him? Will you still hold him in high regard, as "one of the best ever"? Or will you think he's a bit of a fraud who rode the wave and motivation of "the climb", while avoiding the grind of staying at the top, against legit contenders, with a lengthy run of title defenses? The way all of the other fighters in the "goat" discussion have done it?

I'm on the fence.

It will make me think WME is even more clueless than they already appear.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

One of the best ever ???

I dont even think Conor fans truly believe hes one of the best ever.

As the #1 Conor hater around here i must admit that him retiring and robbing me of opportunities to revel in another man's failures would not undo the great things he's already achieved

As the #1 Conor hater around here i must admit that him retiring and robbing me of opportunities to revel in another man's failures would not undo the great things he's already achieved

Like totally, right?

It's like how Conor haters act like they don't care ho much money he has or how expensive his stuff is!

Oh, they care my friend....they care A LOT.

Conor clearly is in the game to get rich, and to get rich he has to sell himself. Obviously he´s not the best ever but he´s damn good enough.

To answer the question, it will be boring without him.

Conor clearly is in the game to get rich, and to get rich he has to sell himself. Obviously he´s not the best ever but he´s damn good enough.

This guy^ gets it.

Get in, win a title or two, and get out!

Pretty much the roadmap all of histories greatest athletes have taken.

He's already the OFFICIAL GOAT who free-balled what it took GSP 4 years to do. He's got the entire game wrapped around his little finger. Hard to ever see him in a negative light.

Like totally, right?

It's like how Conor haters act like they don't care ho much money he has or how expensive his stuff is!

To be fair fuck Conor. He has hurt his fellow fighters as much as he's helped them by holding up divisions not defending. He can't even be listed as a real champ imo because he's never defended not once. It's commonly accepted amongst fighters that to be considered a real champion you must defend at least once which he has not done. He is protected much like Honda was and especially now. They won't put him in harms way more than they have to to protect their cash cow. In reality that's what all this is, its big business for the UFC and they will do what they have to do to protect it at all costs..

He's already the OFFICIAL GOAT who free-balled what it took GSP 4 years to do. He's got the entire game wrapped around his little finger. Hard to ever see him in a negative light.

Ex-fuckin-actly!

Conor has done what GSP or Fedor or any other fighter in the "GOAT" discussion did...without having to do all the boring shit. He hasn't wasted his time "defending" a title or establishing himself as a "real champ". I mean, who gives a shit right? Long title runs are an overrated snore-fest. I want to see fighters in crazy match-ups that are fun because they make no sense. Entertain me.

Am I right...or am I right?

I hope he fights George Foreman after De La Hoya

Ex-fuckin-actly!

Conor has done what GSP or Fedor or any other fighter in the "GOAT" discussion did...without having to do all the boring shit. He hasn't wasted his time "defending" a title or establishing himself as a "real champ". I mean, who gives a shit right? Long title runs are an overrated snore-fest. I want to see fighters in crazy match-ups that are fun because they make no sense. Entertain me.

Am I right...or am I right?
Finally! Someone who can see that weight transcendence is a much more impressive feat than title defenses!

I hope he fights George Foreman after De La Hoya

Yep. That's a winnable fight for Conor.

It's a shame Muhammad Ali isn't still alive...because Conor could have easily taken him in the past few years.

Honestly his legacy was established after he beat Siver. Everything after that was just supllementary to his GOAT status.

Like totally, right?

I inventory all of his purchases and then masturbate to the price value of his assets. You can imagine my let down when I realized that he rents lamborghinis instead of purchasing them.

Back