Question for Christian people!

You have to admit that it sounds a bit funny if you're saying that the idea that there are some people in Illinois that shun atheists is more unbelievable than what's in the Bible, or in another random religious holy text.

I'm stating unequivocally that he wants me to believe some shit I haven't even seen in the Bible Belt. Sure, I should just take his word for it.

I'm stating unequivocally that he wants me to believe some shit I haven't even seen in the Bible Belt. Sure, I should just take his word for it.

That was part of my point about believing things, of varied probability, without any proof.

I'm thinking of the last few "atheist" countries - the old soviet system or khmer Rouge - which would you prefer to live in?

So all these people that were flocking to a country that was 90% christian was because they were seeking an atheistic utopia? You should write a book about that. Lol

Europe, Scandinavia, Canada, etc...the first world.

Lol. Church of Norway ring a bell. You can't even make an intelligent argument of an atheistic country.

Here, pick 1 of the shit holes and defend it as better:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_atheism

Besides those are going to be muslim countries in 50-100 years.

Never heard of church of Norway and neither did you prior to googling it now before you responded. I am not sure what your argument is anymore, other than pointless ramblings. Do you know what the separation of church and state means?

Islam is another story, trapped in the middle ages and out breeding the west.

That was part of my point about believing things, of varied probability, without any proof.

He comes off as a mindless religious minion deluded in some faith. Probably one of countless odd offshoots of Christianity.

Yes, yes; the left believes in inclusion so long as you share the same ideas as them otherwise you're a racist, bigot, knuckle-dragger.

I see Christians going to feed the starving in countries all over the world, providing relief aid to Muslim countries, etc. But please continue to tell me how they're the true bigots and ostracize everyone.

Oh, so you have no argument for how a persons acceptance of evolution would effect our discussion. Must be more of that inclusiveness you've learned. lol I actually didn't say that I did or didn't accept evolution, but it's telling that you would find anything I say unbelievable if I didn't.

They also continue to fuck countless children (17,000) and counting unabated. If it's charity you are worried about Hammas and Hezbollah give charity too. Doesn't make them any better.

Jesus (if he existed at all) could have fed everyone, not just a few people as stories have us believe. The same stories that tell is a man lived in a whale for days. What a sham.

If you think religion will be your refuge from the left/alt-left, you have a lot of growing up to do.

Never heard of church of Norway and neither did you prior to googling it now before you responded. I am not sure what your argument is anymore, other than pointless ramblings. Do you know what the separation of church and state means?

Islam is another story, trapped in the middle ages and out breeding the west.

Norway's constitution says the head of state must be a member of the Church of Norway you dunce. That's the exact opposite of separation.

I'm just questioning if you are intelligent enough to know what an officially atheistic country is.... evidently not.

They also continue to fuck countless children (17,000) and counting unabated. If it's charity you are worried about Hammas and Hezbollah give charity too. Doesn't make them any better.

Jesus (if he existed at all) could have fed everyone, not just a few people as stories have us believe. The same stories that tell is a man lived in a whale for days. What a sham.

If you think religion will be your refuge from the left/alt-left, you have a lot of growing up to do.

I get it now; you were an alter boy. You could just say so and be done with it.

Don't hang the shit the Catholic Church did on religion, the Bible says they'd be better thrown in the sea for what they did.

No, religion isn't my refuge from the left. You must think the left really rustles jimmies. But your militants atheism is as funny as any Jehova Witness trying to convert people.

Back