Question for alcohol and watching MMA.

Ahh, I remember the first time I did a semi shadow boxing while watching UFC.

You are like the absolute douche fans of the UFC that I hate

Why a douchebag?? I can't help it, I'm being honest with myself. I'm been watching MMA since Pride FC and that haven't change. That's who I am.

Why a douchebag?? I can't help it, I'm being honest with myself. I'm been watching MMA since Pride FC and that haven't change. That's who I am.

Because it's cringe worthy, I'm not calling you a douchebag but I am embarrassed for people like you when I see you doing these theatrics in public.

Ahh, I remember the first time I did a semi shadow boxing while watching UFC.
LOL I somehow missed that detail in the op.

That's a pretty douchey thing to do. I can't believe anyone would do that sober.

This you, TS?

msui2ve.gif

OP sounds like an inexperienced drinker and a possible violent drunk. I probably haven't watched mma sober in 12 years.

Don't let them get you down TS. I shadowbox and do flying kicks and shit when I watch at home by myself, but I'd never do that in public.

I don’t drink at all if it’s a match I am really looking forward to. Want to pay the best attention possible. Same with a movie.

I always throw spinning shit into a crowd and shadowbox with 2 full pints in my hand when I watch UFC fights in public. Then cap it off with one of these numbers.
8xhWhJDoHxTOw.gif

If you work all week and want to rage drink during a UFC fight, im sure the wife will understand. Just dont start telling people around you all about the technical things that are happening and try and give a drunken BJJ seminar

Back