Question: Do u think Perry could handle Thompson in the stand up or...

Stop saying dumb shit. Jouban dominated him in just about every single facet of the game, Wonderboy would demolish him.

Probably just like the last 2 wonderboy matches ,.... circle away from power,......and it's over.
Nothing much happened.

Jouban even got wobbled and wobbled from one end if the cage to the other

The Jouban fight proved that if you're not willing to stay in the pocket and swing with him, he most likely cant win. WB is stick and move all night long. not even close.

Perry wouldn't land a single strike and Thompson would bury him.

Nope.

I would pick Wonderboy over Plat. Maybe Woodley.

He probably kills everyone else in the division.

Ellenberger and Woodley rocked Wonderboy so if Perry lands them hands he'll be done.

I remember constantly yelling at jouban to stop and fight and stop running away....

Lol that's funny. I think when you out strike your opponent, you're the more effective fighter.

Makes sense right?

15 minutes of Wonder bread being elusive and patient.
14, he gets finished with a minute left on the clock after doing his best Woodley impression and realizing that he doesn't know what to do when he is scared of his opponent's 1 punch KO ability.

Lol that's funny. I think when you out strike your opponent, you're the more effective fighter.

Makes sense right?
Tell that to anyone who watched Condit vs Diaz.

It would be no different than Wonderboy/Hendricks. But worse!

Both have KO power but Perry doesn't have the chin, wrestling, and arguably the stand-up of Hendricks. Perry just plods forward.

Taylor made for Wonderboy!

P.S.- I wrote arguably because I don't want to discuss it with Perry defenders saying..."Did you see that elbow? He has the best stand-up ever"! For the record, I think Hendricks has much better stand-up than Perry!

No. That fight actually helps support my post. It was much closer though.

Yeah, depending on your take, it might.
I thought Diaz was more effective and generally did more damage in three rounds.
He lost though, but IMO Condit lost more fans than that one W was worth.

Perry made D-class model/thaiboxer look like Wonderboy. Think about that.

It was never funny. All these Perry threads are the same. The threads aren't even original. The same clowns spewing the same crap, over and over again.

tenor.gif
Platinum Nation is not asking these guys to make threads, we just got the Murder Wagon rolling and all these random nobodies started spewing threads out the arse. We only intended for this to last a couple days then it would settle down for the upcoming events featuring other fighters.

Back