Question: Do u think Perry could handle Thompson in the stand up or...

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...Wonderboy would be too much for him? I know Perry is still far away from such a challenge, but still im asking u guys if he matches well with such technical guys. BTW, i didnt watch the Jouban fight.

15 minutes of Wonder bread being elusive and patient.

shut the fuck up bud, shit isn't funny.

It was never funny. All these Perry threads are the same. The threads aren't even original. The same clowns spewing the same crap, over and over again.

tenor.gif

Nicholson doesn't get the love from the racists that Perry does.

Either Perry starches him it wonderboy shakes the left hand " here it comes, I'm gonna throw it any second" for 15 minutes

BTW, i didnt watch the Jouban fight.

This would be the ONLY reason to ask if Perry could hang with Wonderboy.

Love Platinum, but he got pieced up Jouban. Wonderboy would kick his head clear out the stadium, like a soccer ball.

...Wonderboy would be too much for him? I know Perry is still far away from such a challenge, but still im asking u guys if he matches well with such technical guys. BTW, i didnt watch the Jouban fight.
The fact that anyone would ask this question....

outrageous-egregious-preposterous.gif

Under Pride Rules, I got Platinum by KO. Under Unified Rules, I think Platinum Mike Perry KOs him in the latter rounds

Sea level Perry will last a minute.

Denver Perry, 58 seconds

No. Fuck no. He could not handle Jouban who has just a bite of Wonderboy's speed and counter-skills

Back