Question about USADA-era Aggression

My test at 40 is 500. Someone taking gear in their early 20's trashing their endocrine system could have test in the 200 at the same age.
Could be, or someone who never took anything could be 120.

Some fighters like cro cop needed HGH/gear for more mental reasons compared to say a Brock or carwin who needed for physical reasons.

Also the aggression would be them not having as much confidence in their gas tank. Drugs have a lot of uses, recovery, strength, weight loss etc.
This actually makes me think of Vitor. His problem early on was always confidence and endurance. The treatments he underwent likely made up for all of those and are why he became a killer for that period of time.

Maybe Brazil cleaned up all that toxin the rats were eating, the cats were eating and dying in fields where the grass popped up that the cows ate that people butchered.

This actually makes me think of Vitor. His problem early on was always confidence and endurance. The treatments he underwent likely made up for all of those and are why he became a killer for that period of time.
Yeap. Remember how scared he is now to even throw as he doesn't want to use a bit of his energy

If you're going to make a post like this, name names and provide examples.

We're just 12 days removed from USADA truthers getting embarrassed after a solid year of claiming that Jones's entire career was built on steroid abuse.
How's that working out for you, by the way?

Back