Question about supplement

Has anyone tried a hit or two of Meth before a workout? Serious question.

You actually might be more focused if you do that but to my understanding meth actually weakens you, so don't try it lol. And yes I know that was a joke.

Last edited:
To be honest, you might as well scrap half the stuff in that blend, just research it.....

I just looked up the ingredients individually, to see how much it would cost, and it turns out it is more expensive. So that's a no-no

I just looked up the ingredients individually, to see how much it would cost, and it turns out it is more expensive. So that's a no-no

You may have to pay more upfront but it'll last you way longer down the road than having to buy preworkouts every month. Play the long game.

Make sure you do the math on dosage and total amount purchased when you factor in price. Preworkouts and other supplements are notorious for adding fillers and all kinds of other shit in them to increase the weight of the product. Take for instance ZMA. Most prepackaged ZMA capsules are a total rip off. You can source your zinc, magnesium, and B6 separately and cut your cost in half. Again, you pay slightly more upfront but those individual supplements will last far longer than a bottle that is only going to last you month.

You may have to pay more upfront but it'll last you way longer down the road than having to buy preworkouts every month. Play the long game.

Make sure you do the math on dosage and total amount purchased when you factor in price. Preworkouts and other supplements are notorious for adding fillers and all kinds of other shit in them to increase the weight of the product. Take for instance ZMA. Most prepackaged ZMA capsules are a total rip off. You can source your zinc, magnesium, and B6 separately and cut your cost in half. Again, you pay slightly more upfront but those individual supplements will last far longer than a bottle that is only going to last you month.

Ok thanks for the advice, this pre workout is legit and I already spent money on it, so with my next check I'll do that though.

Word, just do your homework man. You got this.

Thank you I know I do. My top 3 goals on my bucket list this year is getting up to at least a 2 mile run, getting my long awaited six pack which I am literally touching on the six pack forming (i'ma post a picture in a few weeks) and getting my first amatuer fight this year. Those are 3 the things that are top priority on my list in terms of performance.

Hopefully I'll achieve all of them.

Can I make a suggestion to you. Forget the preworkouts. Buy high quality protein instead. If you feel you need “energy” I would suggest buying cheap caffeine pills from the grocery store.

^^^ This but classier.

Free range eggs, grassfed beef, and organic coffee beans are pretty cost effective compared to protein powders and pre/post workout sups.

Preworkout: Coffee

Postworkout: Dinner or other substantial meal.

Last edited:
^^^ This but classier.

Free range eggs, grassfed beef, and organic coffee beans are pretty cost effective compared to protein powders and pre/post workout sups.

Some people reccomended me to get supplements, so i tried it now my stamina is better then it was before. And i've gotten bigger and stronger too.

Some people reccomended me to get supplements, so i tried it now my stamina is better then it was before. And i've gotten bigger and stronger too.

Had you been a coffee drinker before training in the past?

If not caffeine is definitely an effective drug. It's why it's in all those preworkouts. People feel caffeine. People notice caffeine.

Had you been a coffee drinker before training in the past?

If not caffeine is definitely an effective drug. It's why it's in all those preworkouts. People feel caffeine. People notice caffeine.

Yeah i like certain coffee's when i was working at the airport, one girl on the plane made me some. But it's like this supplement helps a lot but on my off days i usually drink some iced coffee.

You could try exogenous ketone drinks if you’re on a keto diet.

Kratom pre workout ftw

DS's Craze ruined pre workout powders for me. I'm basically immune now...and basically a recovering meth addict.

Lactase enzyme tablets for the whey protein, take them 5 minutes before having the shake, leave it at least 1 hour before or after exercise. This should stop most adverse reactions to whey protein.

Just drink black coffee for your caffeine.

I wouldn't bother adding the other bits until you have tried taking, Whey protein, black coffee and maybe chuck in creatine, you need to look at research on the other ingredients, some have more backing than others........

Regarding pricing, you might have more luck with less ingredients at a higher dosage than the splatter gun approach of this product....
Overall I think you gave him good advice, but the whey protein part I think you should re-think. If you have that much trouble to the point of taking lactase pills, why not just skip the whey altogether? Nowadays there is absolutely no reason to go that route. Even the vast majority of the plant-based protein powders taste great, mix great, and the blends have a solid AA profile.

Back