Question about sets

selfcritical wasn't even making a point himself. He was just mentioning a review (study) that said ramping and straight sets were functionally identical which I was skeptical of. Once you learn the details (i.e. higher ramped set or back-off volume) it makes sense. No one in this thread argued that ramped is identical to straight sets.

So with that post he made im supposed to just know out of thin air that is what he is referring to? The fact that you even pointed out you didnt think what he said was true makes me assume you thought the exact same thing that i did. Most of you regulars are clowns....dont be one

Of course we didn't know what he was referring to. That's why I asked for a link.

So with that post he made im supposed to just know out of thin air that is what he is referring to? The fact that you even pointed out you didnt think what he said was true makes me assume you thought the exact same thing that i did. Most of you regulars are clowns....dont be one

No one is disagreeing with it. It just that the example you used was so stupid.

Again, do you have trouble reading? You seem to struggle to follow conversations.

I have trouble with people that call themselves, "pitbull" on a forum and never really have anything productive to say except to point out percieved comprehension problems in someone he knows absolutely nothing about.

I have trouble with people that call themselves, "pitbull" on a forum and never really have anything productive to say except to point out percieved comprehension problems in someone he knows absolutely nothing about.

Yet, I have only posted 69 times and got 55 likes. You have 851 posts and 76 likes. Who is it who doesn't have anything productive to say?

You're all over the place when you debate. Despite it being written down, you can't follow a conversation and can't even remember what you said. Just go back and check!

Lol so this is a popularity contest now? Thats what this is? Thanks for the laugh

Lol so this is a popularity contest now? Thats what this is? Thanks for the laugh

Again, you're struggling to read! It's not about being popular (as the likes aren't about who likes who), it's about who is posting good stuff (as you were saying I don't post productive stuff). Please, keep up.

You're the most clueless guy I've ever seen on a strength and conditioning forum. You are wrong in most of what you post.

Anyway, I'm done. I shouldn't be wasting my time with someone like you. I just hope a newbie never takes what you say to be true.

Well, yeah...That's the whole issue...

"If everywhere you go, everyone's an asshole, you're actually the asshole"

The best thing I heard in the navy.

Well that wasn' sex or explosion related

Good thing i went marines instead

Nobody likes me
Everybody hates me
Im gona eat a worm

Last edited:
Actually most marines I met were solid dudes.

Assholes. But good dudes

The best thing I heard in the navy

Gay.

Kidding, grandfather was navy, and I'm pretty sure my sister is.

You liked hearing sex?

Back