Question About Sending Videos From iPhone to Samsung Galaxy

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So someone is trying to send a video that was recorded on an iPhone 7 Plus to my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. The video was too long making the file size too large and it wouldn't send over text. Not knowing if there was another way to go about this, the video got sent to me over email.

After downloading the video to my phone from the email, a lot of the quality was lost from the original video, this one is much more grainy and pixelated where as it looked awesome on the iPhone 7 Plus. Do any of you know of a different method I can get the video to my phone while keeping the video in full HD like it was recorded in?

I'm not sure if it can be sent via Bluetooth or if that would be any better or using Cloud would be the best options but if anyone has a good method to get this done I would appreciate the info.

Thanks in advance!

Bluetooth, but it will be slow. Quality shouldn't have been lost sending it via email. There is another thing, I'll look it up and get back to you.

EDIT:
https://wetransfer.com/

Its 2017 bro get with it or get lost

I hear this 3 times a wkk. fml. am getting old and lazy. Not fat though, plus my dick still works pretty good without viagara so I'm doing ok.

Thank for asking.

A better way might be to upload it to Google Drive or Streamable.com, then he could send you the link so you can download it.

Back