Question About John Wick 2

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
At the end when The Manger/King/Book Keeper,Pres? gives John a Marker, does that mean that he OWNS John a one time favor whenever John needs?

i thought he was giving john the marker back. the one that john owed and had his blood thumbprint in it. so that john doesnt owe or is in debt to anyone anymore.

the debt of the market was settled but he still broke the rules inside the Continental Hotel

i thought he was giving john the marker back. the one that john owed and had his blood thumbprint in it. so that john doesnt owe or is in debt to anyone anymore.

john wouldnt need that cause he name was cleared in the book.

the debt of the market was settled but he still broke the rules inside the Continental Hotel

yeah and that is why he got kicked out. but The Pres gave him 1h head start and what I think is a Marker for John to use when he needs

yeah and that is why he got kicked out. but The Pres gave him 1h head start and what I think is a Marker for John to use when he needs

he gives him a headstart because he killed one of the lords of the underworld or someshit and he broke continental hotel rules, and there is a huge prize on his head so basically every hitter out there is gunning for him

he gives him a headstart because he killed one of the lords of the underworld or someshit and he broke continental hotel rules, and there is a huge prize on his head so basically every hitter out there is gunning for him

yeah that is all true. But why would he give john his marker back. John name was cleared of the Marker already, So I think he GAVE John a Marker with his thumb in it and that means he owns John a debt.

Sounds like Smokin' Aces

yeah that is all true. But why would he give john his marker back. John name was cleared of the Marker already, So I think he GAVE John a Marker with his thumb in it and that means he owns John a debt.

no, the marker means the debt is paid

no, the marker means the debt is paid

i disagree. i think it is either the big dog giving john a 1 time lifeline like he did with the headstart.

But it can also be a Blank marker that John can give someone to help him out when in need and keep John story going

that's a good theory. Because wick gave up help from the continental and it's counterparts.

Winston giving him a new marker would mean he's gonna help him in JW3.

Crazy theory that's really out there... But I think Winston is john wicks dad.

Back