Question about Gustaffson

After it came out that he was pulled against Bader due to his back acting up again, I highly doubt he will be as an effective fighter as he once was. He's only 30 and I was about the same age when my back started to deteriorate, the reality is even in 2017 they cannot fix a bum back, just temporarily relieve the pain until the next time it goes out. IMO we've seen the best of Gustaffson as a fighter, unfortunately the lower back is one of the worst injuries a fighter can sustain as far as limiting longetivity. As a fan I wish the big Swed luck with and hopefully I'm wrong.

Gustafsson beats Rumble 9 out of 10 times.

gus was ALWAYS overrated

never forget:

- best win is a washed up shogun and he didin´t finish like sonnen did in rd1

- in his last fight some top 50 guy smoked him on the feet and made him panicwrestle to a boring decision

he won 1 round against JBJ.... that´s his biggest accomplishment

end of story

now you have connor, gus is over
Are you brain damaged? It's one of the most heavily debated fights in history.

At the end of the fight I thought to myself, if it's a sd it goes to jbj.. when I heard ud I was 100 Gus won.. go figure

True, but had Gus been at his best he should have beaten DC relatively easily. DC was lucky he got to face him when Gus had been brutally KOd in his previous fight and he had lost his confidence standing. And imo Gus still won the fight (2, 3 and 4).
I have him winning with DC too (2,3,4 rounds for Gus), but have Joneswinning Gus (2,4,5 rounds for Jones)

Are you brain damaged? It's one of the most heavily debated fights in history.

At the end of the fight I thought to myself, if it's a sd it goes to jbj.. when I heard ud I was 100 Gus won.. go figure
sorry if I hurt your feelings
reality sometimes is not what we expected in the past

Back