Question about GOAT

pamirec

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
With strict drug testing, the candidates are getting caught cheating. Can we call a PED user a GOAT? Or it should be someone that has never been caught?

If you call someone a GOAT that has fought years ago, that's even more complicated, as there was no testing back then or it was just too weak.

Tricky situation. I don't mind calling a PED user a GOAT, cause I don't trust anyone. I tend to beleive everybody has once done some sort of juice. Even the ones that claim they've been clean their whole life and bash others for using it.
Thoughts?

With strict drug testing, the candidates are getting caught cheating. Can we call a PED user a GOAT? Or it should be someone that has never been caught?

If you call someone a GOAT that has fought years ago, that's even more complicated, as there was no testing back then or it was just too weak.

Tricky situation. I don't mind calling a PED user a GOAT, cause I don't trust anyone. I tend to beleive everybody has once done some sort of juice. Even the ones that claim they've been clean their whole life and bash others for using it.
Thoughts?

fedorthrone-e1396016790900.jpg

I don't think that fighters,and players from different eras can be properly compared,in any sports.We don't know nothing.Who is cheater,who was,who's better,cleaner,...It's just a personal opinion...bla,bla...BS

I don't think that fighters,and players from different eras can be properly compared,in any sports.We don't know nothing.Who is cheater,who was,who's better,cleaner,...It's just a personal opinion...bla,bla...BS
I don't think that fighters,and players from different eras can be properly compared,in any sports.We don't know nothing.Who is cheater,who was,who's better,cleaner,...It's just a personal opinion...bla,bla...BS[/
QUOTE]

,,but Fedor is -GOAT,lol

My thoughts are that PED users are automatically disqualified from the discussion.

I don't believe that previous eras fighters should be scrutinized for not taking the current era testing. That's unfair to them. You can only pass the tests you are given, and that's enough for me.

Ray Robinson never took current PED tests, should we disqualify him from GOAT discussion?

Besides, it's not like the previous testing was any walk in the park. It caught people. Sylvia, Barnett, Sherk, Franca. Just to name a few.

We don't know if Fedor used roids or not, but we can be pretty sure basically all his opponents were roided to the gills, so that would even everything out even in the worst case scenario.

Besides that a GOAT is really an opinion.. imo Fedor was the GOAT, but is someone disagrees that is fine with me.

We don't know if Fedor used roids or not, but we can be pretty sure basically all his opponents were roided to the gills, so that would even everything out even in the worst case scenario.

Besides that a GOAT is really an opinion.. imo Fedor was the GOAT, but is someone disagrees that is fine with me.
We are getting closer to the point. After all the top dawgs get caught, we will finally throw the PED discussion out of the window. Soon as we find out they all on "something", the whole debate becomes irrelevant.

Bones is a degenerate drugs cheat and the goat debate is stupid regardless

Back