Question about Elliot...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I feel his pain, you get bullied by bunch of cowards then rejected by girls and then you watch these girls give their love/affection to these piece of shits. That being said, my question is, was Elliot beyond saving? Could he have turned it around?

What would the right thing to do to help him change his outlook on life?

Do you know people like Elliot in your life?

This is Elliot:

Last edited:
I thought this was about the movie E.T. and then I got nostalgic. Goddammit TS

Who is Elliott?

I work with an Elliott.

He always starts his emails with "I hope that all is well" and ends with "All the best"

Annoys the hell out of me.

Funny you should mention this, OP, because I feel his pain, you get bullied by bunch of cowards then rejected by girls and then you watch these girls give their love/affection to these piece of shits. That being said, my question is, was Elliot beyond saving? Could he have turned it around?

What would the right thing to do to help him change his outlook on life?

Do you know people like Elliot in your life?

Well first of all, getting Elliot to change his outlook would involve getting him to step off his high horse and that just because a girl CHOOSES a different guy doesn't automatically make that guy a piece of shit.

And since Elliot is too wrapped up in himself to do something like that, then the only thing to do is uppercuts and/therapy.

Maybe Uppercut therapy, yeah.

I worked with a fucker like this, and if I read that he shot up his neighborhood tomorrow I wouldn't blink. He liked some married woman at our work, and just because she talked to me more, he wouldn't respond to me when I asked him about something work-related. Then when the weather got nice and she would invite me to have lunch outside (just friendly, zero else going on), he would stand by the window or pace around the parking lot watching us. One day he snapped on the job and started literally crying, saying "She talks to YOU more than she talks to ME!" This is a grown man, mind you. He would always offer her things and try to buy her things and she wasn't interested, but he felt she OWED him something, while SHE felt he was only doing nice things to try to make her like him. The world isn't fair, and it doesn't owe you anything.

Last edited:
Geez, there's a lot of "women caused me emotional pain" threads here lately.

The guy just needed to find a nice girl. There's about as many nice girls as there are nice guys in the world.

Of course, these types of situations will be avoided once Science provides us with programmable Fem-Bots. Mine will look and act like Jeanie from I Dream of Jeanie.

I have little interest in looking for the possible virtues in Elliot Rodger.

Well first of all, getting Elliot to change his outlook would involve getting him to step off his high horse and that just because a girl CHOOSES a different guy doesn't automatically make that guy a piece of shit.

And since Elliot is too wrapped up in himself to do something like that, then the only thing to do is uppercuts and/therapy.

I worked with a fucker like this, and if I read that he shot up his neighborhood tomorrow I wouldn't blink. He liked some married woman at our work, and just because she talked to me more, he wouldn't respond to me when I asked him about something work-related. Then when the weather got nice and she would invite me to have lunch outside (just friendly, zero else going on), he would stand by the window or pace around the parking lot watching us. One day he snapped on the job and started literally crying, saying "She talks to YOU more than she talks to ME!" This is a grown man, mind you. He would always offer her things and try to buy her things and she wasn't interested, but he felt she OWED him something, while SHE felt he was only doing nice things to try to make her like him. The world isn't fair, and it doesn't owe you anything.

How old was this guy? Was he bad looking?

He was rich and not terrible looking

He was just retarded and expected people to worship him

I work with an Elliott.

He always starts his emails with "I hope that all is well" and ends with "All the best"

Annoys the hell out of me.
BECAUSE YOU'RE DEAD INSIDE?

tumblr_kpeoxljus31qzfkqqo1_500.jpg

Elliott Smith was a troubled but talented individual.

I don't get why people act like women judge men on a linear scale, as if they don't have diffferent tastes. Some people like pepperoni and some like Hawaiian

just like how everyone doesn't vote for the same girl in @pcptornado's hot girl threads

How old was this guy? Was he bad looking?

Mid 30s. I don't really look at dudes as far as how good they look, but he did vaguely resemble Ryan Gosling, so the dude could easily get a girl if he didn't act so entitled and self-important.

And I could pinpoint exactly where he went wrong with people in general, not just women. Hand to God, I swear the guy NEVER asked anyone about their life. He'd walk up to you and tell you what he thought of some sports guy getting traded, even if he knew you had zero interest in sports. And he would drone on and on but not even a half-interested "How was your weekend?". Everything was about him.

I'm curious about his upbringing. I assume it all started there, it usually does.

Back