Question about Daryl

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When Daryl was in prison did they feed him shit sandwiches?

More like they turned him into a shit sandwich ... with their dicks

I'm outta here

More like they turned him into a shit sandwich ... with their dicks

I'm outta here
Yea.
That means they fucked him for those that didn't get it.

We're outta here.

I remember being in the tank once in my early twenties, with about thirty other guys...

I will always remember this one older guy just got tossed in and went straight to the only toilet in the tank in the middle of the room and proceeded to take a shit like nobody was there..

That's when I realized, there was more for me in this life then this...

I remember being in the tank once in my early twenties, with about thirty other guys...

I will always remember this one older guy just got tossed in and went straight to the only toilet in the tank in the middle of the room and proceeded to take a shit like nobody was there..

Did he look after he wiped?

Did he look after he wiped?

I honestly can't remember, even though there was no where else to look...

It was an odd experience.

Was that moment when you knew everyone in the room knew they fucked up that night but were ready to go home.

Where as homie taking a shit in front of everyone, well... He was home.

I honestly can't remember, even though there was no where else to look...

It was an odd experience.

Was that moment when you knew everyone in the room knew they fucked up that night but were ready to go home.

Where as homie taking a shit in front of everyone, well... He was home.
I wish he would have chased you guys around with the shitty toilet paper and his pants around his ankles. God the lulz that would ensue.

I wish he would have chased you guys around with the shitty toilet paper and his pants around his ankles. God the lulz that would ensue.

Actually it wasn't toilet paper, it was just that industrial brown paper towel you get to dry your hands at most restaurants or mall restrooms.

He wasn't that intense, besides taking a shit in front of me, he was just at home. He had been there so much you could tell he gave no fucks about being crazy..

tenor.gif

Actually it wasn't toilet paper, it was just that industrial brown paper towel you get to dry your hands at most restaurants or mall restrooms.

He wasn't that intense, besides taking a shit in front of me, he was just at home. He had been there so much you could tell he gave no fucks about being crazy..
Please tell me there was a sink to wash his hands afterwards, otherwise he was the most hardcore guy in there.

Yep, that would be all the deterrent i would need. I'm a 'bathroom privacy' type of guy.

Which brother are you talking about?

Back