Question about beards. Help Sherdoggers.

youandme

All on the DL.
@Brown
Reaction score
I've never had much interest in growing a beard, but after a couple weeks of being lazy I like the way it brings out the shape of my face. I have the genetics to have lots of facial hair, but it's wirey.

sorta like this

beardfull.jpg

I'm in the market for a good trimmer, because I don't want a full beard like that, I want a clean but full stubble look. For example

heavy-stubble-man.jpg

My concern being that with my facial hair type, getting that result isn't possible, and it'll turn out looking like shorter wirey vagina hair.

I posted about this the other day as I have a turbo beard lol I hate it I have to shave twice a day. That being said the vast majority of women ive been with id say over 80% prefer the smooth clean shaven look.
For what its worth thats my two cents.

Still waiting for that question, brosef.

I posted about this the other day as I have a turbo beard lol I hate it I have to shave twice a day. That being said the vast majority of women ive been with id say over 80% prefer the smooth clean shaven look.
For what its worth thats my two cents.

I'm already hitched, the conversation went like this.

"yeah I'm gunna grow a beard"

"No, no beards"

"Yeah, it's happening"

"What about me?"

"What about you?"

"Well what if I grow my eyebrows"

"I'm going to be a viking"

It's a thing like, I look better with one, but girls hate beards because of the whole kissing barrier. Prickly.

What color is your facial hair?

wahl makes a good clipper for beard trimming. I never shave with a razor, except for my kneck. the wahl takes it down nicely

I have no idea what the OP's point is.

How do you not know what you look like with stubble if you've been letting a beard grow out for a few weeks?

I have no idea what the OP's point is.

How do you not know what you look like with stubble if you've been letting a beard grow out for a few weeks?

you realize that there is a difference in the look when you use a trimmer right?

Sorta like, why growing your hair out after a total shaved head instead of trimming at the barber looks different.

Hair doesn't necessarily grow evenly everywhere on your face, so if you get the right trimmer you can have a nice solid colour which brings out shape, as opposed to just growing it out like a cave man.

I assume that over weeks of trimming it to a certain length will allow other parts of my beard to catch up and fill it in.

I'm asking anyone with more exp than I have, I mostly baby face it up.

I'm already hitched, the conversation went like this.

"yeah I'm gunna grow a beard"

"No, no beards"

"Yeah, it's happening"

"What about me?"

"What about you?"

"Well what if I grow my eyebrows"

"I'm going to be a viking"

It's a thing like, I look better with one, but girls hate beards because of the whole kissing barrier. Prickly.

Then I say your path is clear my son... I like when a woman shaves underarms, legs other places... so its not so much to ask for that one.

black and wirey on my neck

lighter on my face, like a brownish blonde.

White skin? Dark hair is already a good start for a visible and fuller looking beard. It's really hard to tell though, without actualle seeing it. It'll mostly depend on the spacing between the hairs. If it's all close together then I'd say you're good, if not you might have dat dere vag face. A pic would definitely help determine. Btw, the pic of your goal looks like he would grow a thick not wirey beard, so that exact same effect will probably not happen, but you might still come close.

White skin? Dark hair is already a good start for a visible and fuller looking beard. It's really hard to tell though, without actualle seeing it. It'll mostly depend on the spacing between the hairs. If it's all close together then I'd say you're good, if not you might have dat dere vag face. A pic would definitely help determine. Btw, the pic of your goal looks like he would grow a thick not wirey beard, so that exact same effect will probably not happen, but you might still come close.

I'm a white boy. Lighter skin tone.

Here is my bottom half.

offset.jpg

this was the other day.

the spacing on my cheeks is way far apart and I realize that I can't do much about, but everywhere else its pretty thick, just might not be thick enough.

you realize that there is a difference in the look when you use a trimmer right?

Sorta like, why growing your hair out after a total shaved head instead of trimming at the barber looks different.

Hair doesn't necessarily grow evenly everywhere on your face, so if you get the right trimmer you can have a nice solid colour which brings out shape, as opposed to just growing it out like a cave man.

I assume that over weeks of trimming it to a certain length will allow other parts of my beard to catch up and fill it in.

I'm asking anyone with more exp than I have, I mostly baby face it up.

Yes I do understand. Your first post doesn't make it clear what you're after - I'm not the only one who mentioned that. This post makes it clearer.

If you're using a beard trimmer like a Conair or Babyliss the hair will be too short to get all curly - the maximum length setting on almost all of those beard trimmers is a 0.5cm setting. But do not trim your beard yet. Continue to grow your beard out for at least 4-6 weeks total and then go to a barber to get it properly shaped. If you haven't done it before you're very likely to fuck up the neckline. You can also get beard combs and conditioners if you like anything more than a week's worth of growth.

Back