Movies Quentin Tarantino's ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD

If you have seen ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Got this poster from their facebook page

28795058_152445412111357_2010993052233834436_n.png

Her speaking accent is hot af, imagine her moaning....

Oh btw, Cruise isn't confirmed yet and most probably will not
Maybe it’s just suicide squad that ruined her for me. I gave that show a chance despite the reviews, and I wanted to switch kick someone on the face every time I heard her speak in that show.

Maybe it’s just suicide squad that ruined her for me. I gave that show a chance despite the reviews, and I wanted to switch kick someone on the face every time I heard her speak in that show.
How about her performance in Wolf of wallstreet?

Cruise is a tier below Pitt? I've never thought of it before but I strongly disagree.

And I also strongly disagree with with Leo being on a similar level to Pitt.

I go
Cruise is a tier below those two.

He also does not want to work with Brad anymore, after that Vampire movie[/QUOTE

To me their rank is clear:

1. Leo

2. Pitt
3. Cruise

Cruise aint bad though I've just enjoyed much more films by the others.

He’s a great writer and director. “Hateful Eight” was a failure. I’m hopeful for a return to form.

Agreed. After how awesome Django was, Hateful 8 was just pure shit.

Update: May 11, 2018

Timothy Olyphant to Join Quentin Tarantino's ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD

3r5CLHW.jpg

Timothy Olyphant is in talks to star opposite Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio in Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

Earlier this week, it was reported that Burt Reynolds is in talks to star in the film, with Tim Roth, Kurt Russell and Michael Madsen, who all starred in Tarantino's Hateful Eight, in talks to play smaller or cameo-style roles.

The movie, set in Los Angeles in 1969, follows Rick Dalton (DiCaprio), a former star of a Western TV series, and his longtime stunt double Cliff Booth (Pitt), who are struggling to make it in a Hollywood they don't recognize anymore. But Rick has a very famous next-door neighbor — Sharon Tate.

Tarantino wrote the movie and will produce. Sony has dated Once Upon a Time in Hollywood for a worldwide release Aug. 9, 2019.

Olyphant currently stars in the Netflix comedy Santa Clarita Diet, which just got renewed for a third season.

At this year's CinemaCon, Tarantino promised that Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is "probably the closest to Pulp Fiction that I have done." He added, "Sony and myself will be coming to the theaters with the most exciting star dynamic since Paul Newman and Robert Redford."

Timothy Olyphant in Talks to Join Quentin Tarantino's Manson Movie 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood'

Bring on this movie already!!!

Also, the closest thing to pulp fiction that Tarantino made was pulp fiction.

Burt Reynolds. Oh shit. Hoping for some Boogie Nights-esque awesomeness from him.

Hell of a cast so far. Olyphant is no slouch himself.

Rate olyphant highly. Glad they're trying to get him on board.

Manson murders are meh.

When it comes to cults during that general time period, the Jonestown case is far more interesting, imo. Mass suicide, international travel, a murdered congressman. Surely there were some interesting stories there.
Vince Gilligan, the man behind Breaking Bad is working on a miniseries about Jonestown for HBO

Back