Movies Quentin Tarantino's ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD

If you have seen ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Really strange to hear all the resistance in this thread for Leo & Pitt teaming up. Even for Cruise that Dragon threw in there as a fantasy play. I love all 3 of them, & I love it when all star casts get together.

By the way, you can't have a Tarantino hipster movie without Michael Madson. Just sayin.

Michael_Madsen_0.jpg

I have gradually enjoyed his films less and less the more recent they are so hopefully he can break that trend.

Leo and Brad on the big screen together... wow! My 2 favorite Hollywood actors.

Plus the film's release date is on my birthday!!

#illuminati

Cruise is a tier below those two.

He also does not want to work with Brad anymore, after that Vampire movie
Cruise is a tier below Pitt? I've never thought of it before but I strongly disagree.

And I also strongly disagree with with Leo being on a similar level to Pitt.

But I ain't missing a Tarantino under any circumstances.
Damn right. I wonder if the movie will be more like a jackie brown type. More subdued than most of his work.

Could be I've overexposed myself on the subject, but Manson seems a little played out at this point. He's going to have to do something special with it.

I did really like the first season of Aquarius. Looking now I see the second season aired. Adding it to my viewing list.
I dont think Manson is played out. Its not like there has been many memorable movie portrayals of him.

"The two lead characters are Rick Dalton (Leonardo DiCaprio), former star of a Western TV series, and his longtime stunt double Cliff Booth (Brad Pitt)"

Will Brad play supporting role to Leo? Or are both of them lead roles?

I dont think Manson is played out. Its not like there has been many memorable movie portrayals of him.

You might be right. Or it might be nicked away at enough that it's gonna take samething trancendent.

Helter Skelter was a pretty big deal back in the day. Network tv had only so many open slots and this aired over two nights.

You might be right. Or it might be nicked away at enough that it's gonna take samething trancendent.

Helter Skelter was a pretty big deal back in the day. Network tv had only so many open slots and this aired over two nights.
True...but im almost 40 and that was before i was born hahah. Unless there was another one after the '76 tv series. If so i never watched or heard of it,so its less played out to me hahah

True...but im almost 40 and that was before i was born hahah. Unless there was another one after the '76 tv series. If so i never watched or heard of it,so its less played out to me hahah

I get ya'. There's some low-budget dabbline out there that didn't do much for the lore. Acquarius had a platform and a star but didin't do much. I liked season one and still plan on watching two. Call me skeptical that QT is gonna bring anything great out of the story that we haven't seen before and I don't think he's gonna try.

My guess is that this will be a Manson movie like Summer of Sam was a Son of Sam movie. Just a backdrop for other stories to tell. Almost like having the World Series in the background of Bad Lieutenant. At least that's my expectation. I hope to be wrong.

I get ya'. There's some low-budget dabbline out there that didn't do much for the lore. Acquarius had a platform and a star but didin't do much. I liked season one and still plan on watching two. Call me skeptical that QT is gonna bring anything great out of the story that we haven't seen before and I don't think he's gonna try.

My guess is that this will be a Manson movie like Summer of Sam was a Son of Sam movie. Just a backdrop for other stories to tell. Almost like having the World Series in the background of Bad Lieutenant. At least that's my expectation. I hope to be wrong.
I was really dissapointed in Summer of Sam when I saw it,due to the expectations I had. I wonder if ill feel the same if i watch it again. As far as QT goes,im confident it will be worth watching regardless of how deep it goes into the actual case.

I was really dissapointed in Summer of Sam when I saw it,due to the expectations I had. I wonder if ill feel the same if i watch it again. As far as QT goes,im confident it will be worth watching regardless of how deep it goes into the actual case.

QT has a way of entertaining me to some degree so there's that. I don't really even want a Manson moive. But I sure as fuck don't want another Summer of Sam. Although kudos to it having a couple good sex scenes. Summer of '69 sorta lends itself to some drug-fueled orgies, so there's hope. But please Quentin, shave them bitches. Realism don't always sell tickets.

QT has a way of entertaining me to some degree so there's that. I don't really even want a Manson moive. But I sure as fuck don't want another Summer of Sam. Although kudos to it having a couple good sex scenes. Summer of '69 sorta lends itself to some drug-fueled orgies, so there's hope. But please Quentin, shave them bitches. Realism don't always sell tickets.
Nah man you gotta go full wild muff or dont make the movie.

He’s a great writer and director. “Hateful Eight” was a failure. I’m hopeful for a return to form.
Hateful 8 was the shit,buddeh

THROW OUT YA OTHER PISTOL

I’m fucking stoked for this. Pitt, cruise, and Leo could be amazing together. I’ll watch anything made by QT tho. I really hope Margot isn’t in it tho. Ya, she’s hot, but I seriously can’t stand her and especially can’t stsnd hearing her speak.

I’m fucking stoked for this. Pitt, cruise, and Leo could be amazing together. I’ll watch anything made by QT tho. I really hope Margot isn’t in it tho. Ya, she’s hot, but I seriously can’t stand her and especially can’t stsnd hearing her speak.
Her speaking accent is hot af, imagine her moaning....

Oh btw, Cruise isn't confirmed yet and most probably will not

Back