Queen of Cuteness Alexa Grasso Gots a Fight

Ok, there are some legitimately cute WMMA fighters. Grasso is not one of them.

her eyes look like two sperm whales about to collide

Ok, there are some legitimately cute WMMA fighters. Grasso is not one of them.

00Cgu9S.gif

For MMA she definitely is.

I'd go in Derrick Lewis style.

Idk what she’s saying in the tweet....care to share brah?

Not saying she's the hottest chick ever by any stretch of the imagination, but if you don't think she's pretty cute then you might find dudes to be more your speed. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Screenshot-2015-02-19-at-11.10.41-AM-620x617.png

Not saying she's the hottest chick ever by any stretch of the imagination, but if you don't think she's pretty cute then you might find dudes to be more your speed. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

See? So pointy!!

shes definitely a cutie.

obviously not super hot or whatever, but shes above average for wmma, and above decent among all women

for some reason, this song came into my head. she looks like a normal woman to be honest, which I guess is good looking for WMMA.

That 's what you call "a POF profile pic": a pic that looks nothing like you and you are trying to hard (wtf is up with her pulling her eyes up and the hand on the head???)

The guys knocking her, I'd really like to see what you pull. She's cute as hell.

Back