Queen Nerfetti Face

People are really stupid. My boss is 100% Algerian, and to go deeper, he is Berber. Berber’s are INDEGINOUS NORTH AFRICANS(capitialized for emphasis). His skin is whiter than mine is.

That might be so but wouldnt it be easier to conclude that ancient egyptians looked like modern day Coptic Christians. Arent they the oldest group in Egypt.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

The hilarious thing is that a lot of people from the actual Caucasus region probably wouldn't be considered white in Europe or the US.

Exactly. Every time I see someone who is being racist misuse the word Caucasian, I am like:

{<huh}<{vega}><36>

Last edited:
Some of them did, but not the earliest pharaohs. See quoted post below.

That might be so but wouldnt it be easier to conclude that ancient egyptians looked like modern day Coptic Christians. Arent they the oldest group in Egypt.

I agree with almost everything you said, but the first pharaoh (Narmer) looked Nubian.

menes.jpg

The Nubian pharaoh's ruled during the 25th Dynasty as well.

taharqa_bm.jpg

The 27th Dynasty was the first Persian period.
artaxerxes_iii_of_persia_large.jpg

The Hellenistic period when the Caucasoid pharaoh's ruled.

ptolemy_i_louvre.217x0-is-pid30707.jpg

Ring_with_engraved_portrait_of_Ptolemy_VI_Philometor_%283rd%E2%80%932nd_century_BCE%29_-_2009.jpg

The Hellentic period is where we got Cleopatra and the distorted beautification of Egyptian pharaohs/god went downhill from there.

article-2640241-1E3BAC9400000578-381_634x880.jpg

There have been "DNA studies" that suggest that the Copts and Berbers don't have ties to the pharaohs.

I think that is some BS white washing going on as well.

Last edited:

There have been "DNA studies" that suggest that the Copts and Berbers don't have ties the pharaohs.

So you think Ancient Egypt flourished under the Sudanese. DEEERRRRPPPP not a chance.

I did read at certain times southern Africans did invade and conquer Egypt. Perhaps those Pharoahs are those guys.

I mean, thats a religion and not an ethnic group, so Im not sure what youre trying to say. I was only pointing out that the idea that all African peoples are black is ridiculous. I made no claim other than that North Africans can be very caucasian. Typically North Africans are fairly light skinned to olive skinned, with dark hair, and eyes ranging from blue to brown. I also work with men and women from Ghana and Congo and theyre as dark as coal.

Africans are pretty diverse, go figure.

That's a pretty poor argument then.

First, people of color is a term to group people who have not had the privileges of whiteness. This term would have little meaning if Europeans hadn't colonized the world starting in 1492. And if they hadn't used whiteness as one of the many excuses to exert power over the non-European people they encountered, it wouldn't have meaning either. In the US, there is absolutely a whole lot of common experiences that non whites (aka, people of color) have to make the term valid.

Second, I don't know what "black paternalism" means. Is it the idea that humanity began in Africa? If it is, I do hope you realize that's not blackwashing but rather the truth.

And lastly, (blank)-washing is clearly about physical appearance and how it gets distorted from reality. To try to extend it to political movements and social climate is pretty pathetic and yet another desperate attempt at bothside-ism.
First of all get your history straight. European colonialism (the age of discovery ) started in 1415 with the Portuguese conquest of ceuta, which led to its further colonization of africa.

Black paternalism isnt the out of africa theory. Paternalism is about exerting influence or power over another group for what the larger more dominant group claims is the smaller groups own benefit.Blacks have their own concept of it which they apply to white people called white paternalism. I don't know what you mean by both sideism but White washing black washing etc is not just about physical appearance. Washing just refers to a bias presentation of information. White washing for instance is sometimes used to refer to euro centrism and white cultural bais.

People of color was first used to describe mixed race black people 100+ years ago and later on in the 60s by black americans to self identify as. It wasnt used to describe all non white people until the 90s.

As a native, I say our experience is distinct and I do not seek solidarity with any group but my own native peoples of the americas. Noone else in the americas has experienced our suffering or genocide. As a native man I resent other non native groups putting us in their groups and labeling us in order to exploit our experience for their own gains. Nothing is more pathetic than a non native lecturing a native about race and oppression on his own land, yet here you are......

Last edited:
I mean, thats a religion and not an ethnic group, so Im not sure what youre trying to say. I was only pointing out that the idea that all African peoples are black is ridiculous. I made no claim other than that North Africans can be very caucasian. Typically North Africans are fairly light skinned to olive skinned, with dark hair, and eyes ranging from blue to brown. I also work with men and women from Ghana and Congo and theyre as dark as coal.

Africans are pretty diverse, go figure.

i was just pointing out the coptics for the rest of the forum members. even still they are reportedly no different to the original inhabitants.

First of all get your history straight. European colonialism (the age of discovery ) started in 1415 with the Portuguese conquest of ceuta, which led to its further colonization of africa.

Black paternalism isnt the out of africa theory. Paternalism is about exerting influence or power over another group for what the larger more dominant group claims is the smaller groups own benefit.Blacks have their own concept of it which they apply to white people called white paternalism. I don't know what you mean by both sideism but White washing black washing etc is not just about physical appearance. Washing just refers to a bias presentation of information. White washing for instance is sometimes used to refer to euro centrism and white cultural bais.

People of color was first used to describe mixed race black people 100+ years ago and later on in the 60s by black americans to self identify as. It wasnt used to describe all non white people until the 90s.

As a native, I say our experience is distinct and I do not seek solidarity with any group but my own native peoples of the americas. Noone else in the americas has experienced our suffering or genocide. As a native man I resent other non native groups putting us in their groups and labeling us in order to exploit our experience for their own gains. Nothing is more pathetic than a non native lecturing a native about race and oppression on his own land, yet here you are......

White/black washing CAN include a bunch of things but this thread is about physical appearance.

Thanks for the history lesson of the term people of color but guess what, all political terms evolve and their meanings change. It doesn't become less valid because it's only 20 years old vs 100 years old. Age doesn't necessarily infer legitimacy. If it did, you'd still be called "savage" without a hint of insult like natives were in the 1800s and well into the 1900s.

And it's pretty funny that you assume I have no native in me or that it's less than yours. But I'm not interested in comparing credentials about our group oppression. It's not about you vs me.

And lastly, if you personally resent non-natives being grouped with native struggles then you 1) are badly outnumbered, and 2) should take it up with your native group. Since the 60s, Native American groups have joined other people of color in various movements because they notice the very obvious common struggles. Note that the word "common" doesn't mean "identical."

White/black washing CAN include a bunch of things but this thread is about physical appearance.

Thanks for the history lesson of the term people of color but guess what, all political terms evolve and their meanings change. It doesn't become less valid because it's only 20 years old vs 100 years old. Age doesn't necessarily infer legitimacy. If it did, you'd still be called "savage" without a hint of insult like natives were in the 1800s and well into the 1900s.

And it's pretty funny that you assume I have no native in me or that it's less than yours. But I'm not interested in comparing credentials about our group oppression. It's not about you vs me.

And lastly, if you personally resent non-natives being grouped with native struggles then you 1) are badly outnumbered, and 2) should take it up with your native group. Since the 60s, Native American groups have joined other people of color in various movements because they notice the very obvious common struggles. Note that the word "common" doesn't mean "identical."
I don't have native in me. I'm a native, period. but since you brought it up, what is your background and what race do you identify as, exactly?

My point when informing you about the history of the term people of color wasn't to imply that the age of the term made it more or less legitimate in itself. My point was that the term was created for an entirely different people by non natives, who now revise and impose it on natives( like you are doing right now) because it is in their interest and due to their greater cultural significance to white people.I didn't say I resent non natives being grouped with native struggles by association. I said I resent non natives labeling us and manipulating us in order to exploit our experience and plight for their own group's agenda.

White people care more about black people and have given large mainstream support to movements like black lives matter, yet despite Natives being killed at the highest rate by police of any race in this country and native women being raped at the highest rate aswell, we are almost never talked about in the national dialogue about race. What does that mean? White people don't care about us as much.

The answer to address that is not to continue to lump ourselves into a homogenized group to benefit black people and other non natives who don't consider us except to use our genocide once in a while to make white people feel guilty. People have done alot of stupid things since the 60s. The stupidity of allowing ourselves to be exploited in one sided relationships with non native groups is evident in our lack of social visibility after all these years. POC is talked about in terms of solidarity among all non whites by Blacks and White liberals all the time , but the term really is just a political extension of black people( whom it was originally created for) that vaguely evokes other groups in order to give added influence to black issues.

Lastly, I do take up my resentment on this issue with other natives, who usually agree with me, but the fact of the matter is that non natives overwhelmingly are the greatest source of the dishonest practice i outlined above. The only way we can prevent them from perpetuating it is by holding non natives who do it accountable. Much like you they are greatly opposed to it because they only really care about being right and how that effects their own issues.

bottom line, I don't need a non native like you to tell me what to do or how to help my people. although Ive come to expect that from privileged non natives who feel entitled to doing that.

Last edited:
I don't have native in me. I'm a native, period. but since you brought it up, what is your background and what race do you identify as, exactly?

My point when informing you about the history of the term people of color wasn't to imply that the age of the term made it more or less legitimate in itself. My point was that the term was created for an entirely different people by non natives, who now revise and impose it on natives( like you are doing right now) because it is in their interest and due to their greater cultural significance to white people.I didn't say I resent non natives being grouped with native struggles by association. I said I resent non natives labeling us and manipulating us in order to exploit our experience and plight for their own group's agenda.

White people care more about black people and have given large mainstream support to movements like black lives matter, yet despite Natives being killed at the highest rate by police of any race in this country and native women being raped at the highest rate aswell, we are almost never talked about in the national dialogue about race. What does that mean? White people don't care about us as much.

The answer to address that is not to continue to lump ourselves into a homogenized group to benefit black people and other non natives who don't consider us except to use our genocide once in a while to make white people feel guilty. People have done alot of stupid things since the 60s. The stupidity of allowing ourselves to be exploited in one sided relationships with non native groups is evident in our lack of social visibility after all these years. POC is talked about in terms of solidarity among all non whites by Blacks and White liberals all the time , but the term really is just a political extension of black people( whom it was originally created for) that vaguely evokes other groups in order to give added influence to black issues.

Lastly, I do take up my resentment on this issue with other natives, who usually agree with me, but the fact of the matter is that non natives overwhelmingly are the greatest source of the dishonest practice i outlined above. The only way we can prevent them from perpetuating it is by holding non natives who do it accountable. Much like you they are greatly opposed to it because they only really care about being right and how that effects their own issues.

bottom line, I don't need a non native like you to tell me what to do or how to help my people. although Ive come to expect that from privileged non natives who feel entitled to doing that.

Haha, right, natives are in agreement with your angry "fuck the world" stance. You're 0.5% of the population, you're statistically in worse shape than any other group, and your answer is to isolate yourself even further by rejecting attempts at solidarity with other groups. Suuuuure.

Every minority group has pissed off dudes like you. "Fuck the world, maaaaaan. We can't count on nobody! We're here on our own!" You're marginal and you know it.

In the end, I don't give a shit how you help your people. This whole discussion started with your silly as notion that blackwashing and whitewashing have had similar effects in society. They're not, and all your resentment towards those manipulative negroes isn't going to make it so.

Haha, right, natives are in agreement with your angry "fuck the world" stance. You're 0.5% of the population, you're statistically in worse shape than any other group, and your answer is to isolate yourself even further by rejecting attempts at solidarity with other groups. Suuuuure.

Every minority group has pissed off dudes like you. "Fuck the world, maaaaaan. We can't count on nobody! We're here on our own!" You're marginal and you know it.

In the end, I don't give a shit how you help your people. This whole discussion started with your silly as notion that blackwashing and whitewashing have had similar effects in society. They're not, and all your resentment towards those manipulative negroes isn't going to make it so.
where did I ever say fuck the world? Being justifiably angry at how we have been treated is something alot of natives feel and it doesnt mean we are saying " fuck the world." I'm simply stating non natives don't do right by us and don't have our best intentions at heart. Would you object to my saying that if I was a black man talking about white people? People are selfish and care about themselves and their own group more than another group. Thats normal and I'm not going to put rose colored glasses on for this one group because it suits your feelings.

If white liberals loved us as much as they love african americans, I'd hear more about race relations in this country centering on natives more than once every 5 years on NPR. They don't. If a large minority like African Americans cared about us 1/4 as much as they cared about themselves, Native lives matter would be a visible thing. It isnt. We are less than an after thought to them.

I'm saying the best thing for natives is to have a singular native identity that isnt compromised by the interest of people who could never understand what its like to be us and the end of the day arent in the same boat as us.

also we arent .5 percent of the population. Many latinos have just as much native blood as US tribal members and everyday brown mexicans guatemalens el salvadorians are looking in the mirror and seeing who they really are.

you're putting words in my mouth and you are just making assertions with no proof because you are lazy.

nice duck on revealing your ethnicity btw. The reality is you are a privileged liberal white guy and you don't like it when minorities disagree with you and hold you accountable, because you don't really see us as equals. You see us as children and you can't handle it when your favorite child, african americans, are criticized even rightfully for anything. You are the embodiment of white paternalism.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not dark enough to pass for Latino though so everyone hates me cause I'm too white. God help me if I ever have to go for a job interview. I am also straight and male. I'm fucked.

Edit: I'm being pretty bitchy about this today, Internet and TV just fuckin riles me up. I'm from Brooklyn (original not hipster). Ive got a ton of black and Latino friends and none of this shit is ever ever mentioned and it isn't even a thing to them. It's Internet sjw and TV bitches.
I get stopped by the border patrol all the damn time because my Italian heritage makes them think I'm Mexican.

There have been "DNA studies" that suggest that the Copts and Berbers don't have ties to the pharaohs.

Yeah, they went to the trouble of getting the DNA just to lie about it. Egypt was a Caucasian empire, the case is closed.

where did I ever say fuck the world? Being justifiably angry at how we have been treated is something alot of natives feel and it doesnt mean we are saying " fuck the world." I'm simply stating non natives don't do right by us and don't have our best intentions at heart. I'm saying the best thing for natives is to have a singular native identity that isnt compromised by the interest of people who could never understand what its like to be us.

also we arent .5 percent of the population. Many latinos have just as much native blood as US tribal members and everyday brown mexicans guatemalens elsalvadorians are looking in the mirror and seeing who they really are.

you're putting words in my mouth and you are just making assertions with no proof because you are lazy.

nice duck on revealing your ethnicity btw. The reality is you are privileged white guy and you don't like it when minorities disagree with you and hold you accountable, because you don't really see us as equals.
You're no more native than anyone else that's born here. You come from a conquered people that don't understand that everyone's people were conquered yours just can't adapt.

where did I ever say fuck the world? Being justifiably angry at how we have been treated is something alot of natives feel and it doesnt mean we are saying " fuck the world." I'm simply stating non natives don't do right by us and don't have our best intentions at heart. I'm saying the best thing for natives is to have a singular native identity that isnt compromised by the interest of people who could never understand what its like to be us.

also we arent .5 percent of the population. Many latinos have just as much native blood as US tribal members and everyday brown mexicans guatemalens elsalvadorians are looking in the mirror and seeing who they really are.

nice duck on revealing your ethnicity btw. The reality is you are privileged white guy and you don't like it when minorities disagree with you and hold you accountable, because you don't really see us as equals.

Sad to see you falling hook, line, and sinker for the shit that has been propagated by your oppressors for centuries: fracture yourself from other oppressed peoples until you see each other as rivals, meanwhile your common enemy laughs all the way to the bank while they continue to exploit all of you. Tragic and almost comical.

Back