Queen Nerfetti Face

th

coming into this thread like
giphy.gif

wow. some of you guys are really something . . .

They really shouldn't guess at the dinosaur's colors either I don't think.

where did I ever say fuck the world? Being justifiably angry at how we have been treated is something alot of natives feel and it doesnt mean we are saying " fuck the world." I'm simply stating non natives don't do right by us and don't have our best intentions at heart. Would you object to my saying that if I was a black man talking about white people? People are selfish and care about themselves and their own group more than another group. Thats normal and I'm not going to put rose colored glasses on for this one group because it suits your feelings.

If white liberals loved us as much as they love african americans, I'd hear more about race relations in this country centering on natives more than once every 5 years on NPR. They don't. If a large minority like African Americans cared about us 1/4 as much as they cared about themselves, Native lives matter would be a visible thing. It isnt. We are less than an after thought to them.

I'm saying the best thing for natives is to have a singular native identity that isnt compromised by the interest of people who could never understand what its like to be us and the end of the day arent in the same boat as us.

also we arent .5 percent of the population. Many latinos have just as much native blood as US tribal members and everyday brown mexicans guatemalens el salvadorians are looking in the mirror and seeing who they really are.

you're putting words in my mouth and you are just making assertions with no proof because you are lazy.

nice duck on revealing your ethnicity btw. The reality is you are a privileged liberal white guy and you don't like it when minorities disagree with you and hold you accountable, because you don't really see us as equals. You see us as children and you can't handle it when your favorite child, african americans, are criticized even rightfully for anything. You are the embodiment of white paternalism.

There's a difference between "non-natives don't do right by us and don't have our best intentions at heart" and what you've been basically saying in the rest of your posts: blacks and other minorities are just as manipulative as whites and screw you over just like them... so it's best to separate completely from all groups.

Of course every group is different and no fucking shit blacks don't love natives as much as natives love natives. Every group looks out for themselves first, then everyone else. Doesn't mean there aren't overlapping issues and common struggles. For example, the awareness raised by BLM will benefit all POC, and all people, period. Police brutality is a problem that affects everyone but POC get it the worst. So whatever policing reforms come out, POC will likely benefit. This obviously will include natives.

And good work mentioning the large native presence in Latinos. Unfortunately, by taking your isolationist stance, you're rejecting the group that, in raw numbers, has far more indigenous blood than natives.

And finally, I don't mention my race because it's not relevant. I'm interested in discussing larger sociopolitical issues, not personal ones. But just so you know, I'm not white.

There's a difference between "non-natives don't do right by us and don't have our best intentions at heart" and what you've been basically saying in the rest of your posts: blacks and other minorities are just as manipulative as whites and screw you over just like them... so it's best to separate completely from all groups.

Of course every group is different and no fucking shit blacks don't love natives as much as natives love natives. Every group looks out for themselves first, then everyone else. Doesn't mean there aren't overlapping issues and common struggles. For example, the awareness raised by BLM will benefit all POC, and all people, period. Police brutality is a problem that affects everyone but POC get it the worst. So whatever policing reforms come out, POC will likely benefit. This obviously will include natives.

And good work mentioning the large native presence in Latinos. Unfortunately, by taking your isolationist stance, you're rejecting the group that, in raw numbers, has far more indigenous blood than natives.

And finally, I don't mention my race because it's not relevant. I'm interested in discussing larger sociopolitical issues, not personal ones. But just so you know, I'm not white.
allright. fair play. sorry for assuming you were white.

maybe i presented myself wrong. I have black friends and friends with other minorities. I just believe in a singular movement for natives at this point. maybe if proven wrong that could change.

peace

Back