Queen Nerfetti Face

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They did a 3d face of what she looked like and people mad.

15179477775424.jpg

She looks good to me. Long Ass Face

I kinda dig olive skin and light eyes.

It's actually Nerf-titty, you illiterate swine.

Would suck the dung out her butthole and let her stuff me into a catacomb.

3D model isn't even Close. Doesn't look anything like the black velvet poster I got in my Bathroom.

stock-photo-black-egyptian-princess-in-our-modern-digital-art-style-close-up-the-beauty-power-and-wealth-of-272777552.jpg

Nonsense. Look at their monument drawings. None are black. They are not sub Saharan Africans.
african americans have a mixed race identity and arent imo really aware of it. so their idea of black is different from a continental africans view on blackness.

Gotta find something to get pissed off about today.

african americans have a mixed race identity and arent imo really aware of it. so their idea of black is different from a continental africans view on blackness.

I have no idea what you mean. DNA tests show sub Saharan Africans. Like Asians come from Asia. Quite simple really.

I have no idea what you mean. DNA tests show sub Saharan Africans. Like Asians come from Asia. Quite simple really.
what I mean is African Americans are a mixed race people to a significant extent and if a person has one drop or just a small percentage of black, they will call that person black. While an actual african person does not see mixed race people or other dark races as black people.

Then conttinetal coloured, dont consider themself black

White
coloured
Black

Back