Q for Jason DeLucia...

Well, Well, Well.... Mr. Moral!

Morality... lol!

Websters deffinition of moral: pertaining to the principles of right or wrong in accordance with standards of the right conduct. You refer to morality as you openly admit to the world that you practice black magic (vodoo) and use it against people. You say Bas is not the fighter that the world thinks he is, but yet you openly admit you need vodoo to help win against him. I find your response to Bas very contradictory to say the least. I think that you are suffering from some form of memory loss. First the spelling, now the real account of how things went down. I usually do not participate in such juvenile confrontations however, I feel the need to clarify a couple of things. Bas is out of the country and need not be burden by this adolecent rambling (I won't waste his time by telling him). So, with all of that being said, I will remind you of a couple of dates you are confused on.

1.The drawing...

You gave Bas the drawing before he fought Frank for the third time. He won that fight by a TKO. Just to remind you, there is a date on the drawing (did you forget)? Therefore, discrediting your theory of Frank training for only 9 months prior to fighting Bas. However, that is just over 30 days before he fights you (for the third time) and wins by a TKO also. Don't remember the blood in your urine at the after-party.... LIVER SHOT? Talk about crying... remember sitting against the wall and breathing shallow breaths as you complain to Bas about the blood in your urine? The anniversary of that fight is coming up soon on the 26th of this month. I guess you should find another form of magic to practice. Try white magic this time, I hear it works.

2.Your accusations about Ken and Bas?

Bas and Ken Shamrock are friends and have a great deal of respect for each other. I detect no fear from either of them and only a great deal of respect and friendship. Can you say the same? Let's not even mention the dislike that surrounds that situation (your betrayal against Ken).

3.Kevin Randleman....

Whom has openly commented and admitted that Bas beat him. Kevin has said in countless interviews; "that after Bas liver kicked me, I couldn't continue". He was unable to do anything, therefore Bas won the fight. Bas stayed busy fighting and working from the bottom up. Besides Jason, why not fight your own battle on your own merits and not bring other fighters into the discussion. Bas didn't need too.

4.Shibuya...

Bas spent three days in the hospital after that fight for a broken sternum. So... say what you want, but Bas had the drive to continue to fight with a broken sternum and at the risk of puncturing his lung. What act of warrior-ism do you have to match that? Not to worry, we have proof to back that too. There are pictures and medical records to prove Bas had a broken sternum during that fight. If you don't believe this, contact the Pancrase office and they will validate it. They have pictures of Bas in the hospital from right after the fight and his medical records (copies). Not to mention, Bas insisted on a rematch right away but didn't get to fight him until 5 1/2 months later. He came back and beat him in less then 4 minutes with the Bas Rutten Neck Crank (the neck crank.... Bas came up with). I know you are familiar with this neck crank, remember Atlanta when you tried to use it and failed miserably? I sure do... we were all there!

5.Your failing career...

Congrats, on single handedly developing a competitive form of Aikido for NHB competitions ("while your career suffered from it"). That is great that you developed this new form! I am sorry to say; "I am not familiar with any of your world champion fighters". I will however, do some research on this obscure form of Aikido to be more educated about it for future accounts.

6.The fans...

Jason... you are right about one thing. The fans don't really know all of the details, but the fight community does and so do you. To call Bas a liar as you credit the things he said about you in his response to your verbal low blows, is slightly alarming and delusional. If Bas were to fight again, it would definitely be against a worthy opponent. I assume you have heard of the three strikes your out theory? I understand wanting to find your spot in the big picture, but sometimes you have to accept... you might not belong.

Jason... I am sure my response to you will make you angry and you will want to fire back at me. I will ask that you keep your magic in tact and refrain from trying to share it with me or any crazy chain letters you come across. I will also refrain from responding to you and any future attacks you make on me or Bas. My respect for you is diminishing quickly. I feel this conversation and mud slinging session is over. Bas will not be bothered by your adolescent banter... nor will I. To think that when I spoke with Bas this morning from Japan (busy with his career) that he felt bad for you and asked me to make a post asking his fans to not be so hard on you. That after all.... you were still a fighter and that you at least had the cojones to step into the ring. Remember asking Bas to have your back when you wanted to come to LA and make your Gracie challenge in their Dojo? I will end by saying; " thank you to you or your friend for helping Bas to support his family by purchasing his career DVDs". If you would have contacted me... I would have given you a discount. I will speak for Bas and myself in saying; "we wish you well and much continued success in your career". I hope you find a way to let go and move forward without the burden of this old baggage. Best wishes to you and your family and God Bless.

My apology to the fans and to the Sherdog forum for any discomfort my rebutal may cause.

Originally posted by Bas's Lil Sis

Morality... lol!

Websters deffinition of moral: pertaining to the principles of right or wrong in accordance with standards of the right conduct. You refer to morality as you openly admit to the world that you practice black magic (vodoo) and use it against people. You say Bas is not the fighter that the world thinks he is, but yet you openly admit you need vodoo to help win against him. I find your response to Bas very contradictory to say the least. I think that you are suffering from some form of memory loss. First the spelling, now the real account of how things went down. I usually do not participate in such juvenile confrontations however, I feel the need to clarify a couple of things. Bas is out of the country and need not be burden by this adolecent rambling (I won't waste his time by telling him). So, with all of that being said, I will remind you of a couple of dates you are confused on.

1.The drawing...

You gave Bas the drawing before he fought Frank for the third time. He won that fight by a TKO. Just to remind you, there is a date on the drawing (did you forget)? Therefore, discrediting your theory of Frank training for only 9 months prior to fighting Bas. However, that is just over 30 days before he fights you (for the third time) and wins by a TKO also. Don't remember the blood in your urine at the after-party.... LIVER SHOT? Talk about crying... remember sitting against the wall and breathing shallow breaths as you complain to Bas about the blood in your urine? The anniversary of that fight is coming up soon on the 26th of this month. I guess you should find another form of magic to practice. Try white magic this time, I hear it works.

Bas and Ken Shamrock are friends and have a great deal of respect for each other. I detect no fear from either of them and only a great deal of respect and friendship. Can you say the same? Let's not even mention the dislike that surrounds that situation (your betrayal against Ken).

3.Kevin Randleman....

Whom has openly commented and admitted that Bas beat him. Kevin has said in countless interviews; "that after Bas liver kicked me, I couldn't continue". He was unable to do anything, therefore Bas won the fight. Bas stayed busy fighting and working from the bottom up. Besides Jason, why not fight your own battle on your own merits and not bring other fighters into the discussion. Bas didn't need too.

4.Shibuya...

Bas spent three days in the hospital after that fight for a broken sternum. So... say what you want, but Bas had the drive to continue to fight with a broken sternum and at the risk of puncturing his lung. What act of warrior-ism do you have to match that? Not to worry, we have proof to back that too. There are pictures and medical records to prove Bas had a broken sternum during that fight. If you don't believe this, contact the Pancrase office and they will validate it. They have pictures of Bas in the hospital from right after the fight and his medical records (copies). Not to mention, Bas insisted on a rematch right away but didn't get to fight him until 5 1/2 months later. He came back and beat him in less then 4 minutes with the Bas Rutten Neck Crank (the neck crank.... Bas came up with). I know you are familiar with this neck crank, remember Atlanta when you tried to use it and failed miserably? I sure do... we were all there!

5.Your failing career...

Congrats, on single handedly developing a competitive form of Aikido for NHB competitions ("while your career suffered from it"). That is great that you developed this new form! I am sorry to say; "I am not familiar with any of your world champion fighters". I will however, do some research on this obscure form of Aikido to be more educated about it for future accounts.

6.The fans...

Jason... you are right about one thing. The fans don't really know all of the details, but the fight community does and so do you. To call Bas a liar as you credit the things he said about you in his response to your verbal low blows, is slightly alarming and delusional. If Bas were to fight again, it would definitely be against a worthy opponent. I assume you have heard of the three strikes your out theory? I understand wanting to find your spot in the big picture, but sometimes you have to accept... you might not belong.

Jason... I am sure my response to you will make you angry and you will want to fire back at me. I will ask that you keep your magic in tact and refrain from trying to share it with me or any crazy chain letters you come across. I will also refrain from responding to you and any future attacks you make on me or Bas. My respect for you is diminishing quickly. I feel this conversation and mud slinging session is over. Bas will not be bothered by your adolescent banter... nor will I. To think that when I spoke with Bas this morning from Japan (busy with his career) that he felt bad for you and asked me to make a post asking his fans to not be so hard on you. That after all.... you were still a fighter and that you at least had the cojones to step into the ring. Remember asking Bas to have your back when you wanted to come to LA and make your Gracie challenge in their Dojo? I will end by saying; " thank you to you or your friend for helping Bas to support his family by purchasing his career DVDs". If you would have contacted me... I would have given you a discount. I will speak for Bas and myself in saying; "we wish you well and much continued success in your career". I hope you find a way to let go and move forward without the burden of this old baggage. Best wishes to you and your family and God Bless.

My opology to the fans and to the Sherdog forum for any discomfort my rebutal may cause.

wow

BLS, that's one of the best pieces of ownage i have seen on this forum. Great stuff. You definitely could well in OT.

As for Jason, by reading your comments about Bas, it looks like you would be better of doing comedy rather than fighting because you are funny.

bare with me...im from the OT...ill try to keep it clean and simple...

bas won 3 out of 3 fights. including i believe 2 submissions and a tko. what can this other guy possibly say?

"the spell worked"?? are you serious?? are you joking?? being satirical??

IF Jason is serious about this spell shit, wow... a sad sad person believing in the lowerly bs.

and i don't think this is fighter bashing... the spell stuff is lowerly bs... and he has the right to beleive.

and by sad, i mean it in the reasoning perspective... he may be happy, good for him.

anyways, back to the topic. the whole aikido talk sounds foolish.

jason committed himself in a weak art? or somethin. wtf??

why even bother with aikido if it takes you downhill??

and if it does, then it's all your fault. you made a sucky choice.

who forced jason to convert aikido into mma aikido?? and where is this aikido??

i have yet to hear of the great revolution...

aikido is cool for the mind... and for basic motions...

i know of a faction of aikido who is already doing mma style...

i don't see jason's newness in the stream of things...

anyways, is jason alleging tha bas took stereoid??

what is jason alleging??

bas wasing 10lbs more? is that the issue?

whateva.

bas fought his fights. he won many. he fought pancrase. he fought controversial wins.

and now he's retired.

he's cool. he's been cool with us. he seems chill.

jason can fight some other big name.

beat a big name. good luck.

and beyond this bas controversy,

there's the lovely aikido and other lovely things of life waiting.

and yes many of us don't know the details of the backstage...

please enlighten us~.

Originally posted by Jason DeLucia
well well well,
first ,the picture was for frank who is my friend ,and the spell worked .as it was given to you before your fight with him ,and you lost .you lost to a guy whos only experience in martial arts of any kind started 9 months before you fought him.he had no stand up and no wrestling skills at all prior to that year.so i guess my voo doo works better than yours.and if you want to talk about the pancrase fights when nobody hit poor bas on the ground because we were trying to sell the sport as technical art, not some thing that any ape could do.had we been grounding and pounding you in those days when you couldn't escape the bottom you would have been the king of unconsciousness not the king of pancrase.and if you want to talk about beating real fighters lets talk about the time you beat 'Randleman' .lol.as if!
he thumped you and they gave it to you anyway.and tell it like it is?like the interview when you said you were undefeated?
and a guy pretending to be your friend is you.you never say or do the things you said and did to me to some one like ken.why ?cause you are afraid of him.your not afraid of me so when it's just us, i see the disrespect you have for me to my face.these people here don't know the real you .and if you want to get into it thats fine by me.but it's better that you do the right thing.pancrase is not nhb.it's mma.i may not know how to spell but i know that.what do you think happens in nhb if you start crying because you're tired like when you fought shibuya?instead of giving up the honorable way ,you lie and say it's this or that so you can rest!you are a great competitor but a lying ,moraless hypocrite of a man... man.
lastly the reason my career went down hill was that very early on i devoted my lifes work to develope a competitive form of aikido that would work in nhb.you wouldn't understand some thing like this because you devote your time to overpowering the competition ,nothing creative there.i assimilated an entire traditional art form 'aikido' into nhb competition.it took over ten years .all you've done is grow bigger muscles and a bigger ego.big deal .
you need to say i'm nothing as an excuse not to fight me.
you talk trash that you planned to wait 15 minutes before starting to fight with me instead of just admitting that i was better than you for the first part of the fight ,and the you pulled it out .stop making excuses then calling me the excuse maker .be a man not an egotist.it's too bad you couldn't have more class and give dignity to the sport .you don't need to grab your crotch and flip every one off to look cool.you can't salute with one hand and flip off with the other.when you grow up come and do battle

Morality... lol!

1.The drawing...

3.Kevin Randleman....

4.Shibuya...

5.Your failing career...

6.The fans...

My apology to the fans and to the Sherdog forum for any discomfort my rebutal may cause.

3. Kevin Randleman...
Randleman OWNED Bas in their fight. He totally dominated him, but still Bas was declared a winer in the most shameful desiccion in UFC history. Randleman did NOT admit to loosing in the days after the fight according to interviews. Bas will never be a true sportsman as long as he does not admit that he should have lost that fight. you say that Randleman was not able to do anything. How come that Bas' face after the fight looked like he had been run over by a truck.

Kudos to Jason for taking on the Bas nuthuggers in this forum. They are a strong and powerful group, who will start an instant flaming of me for being a "noob" or "newbie" who dares to state my opinion. And it is great that someone like Jason are daring to try new things, even if most of us will doubt if aikido can be used in mma. But hey, if Jason can make it work, hes the man.

Originally posted by OneManGang

Kudos to Jason for taking on the Bas nuthuggers in this forum. They are a strong and powerful group, who will start an instant flaming of me for being a "noob" or "newbie" who dares to state my opinion. And it is great that someone like Jason are daring to try new things, even if most of us will doubt if aikido can be used in mma. But hey, if Jason can make it work, hes the man.

A new form of Aikido that is not practical in MMA...lol...nice on paper not in the ring..."Whats a good plate with nothin on it?"

There's a song that I believe Bas was singing to Jason the last time he hit his reset button...listen real close..its and old Commadore's song.."Yes you're once...twice...three times a lady..and Bas OWNED you..."Such an old romantic softie that Bas is.....

I just watched Bas Rutten Career dvds.

Jason, you are one pathetic fighter. Sure you have the balls to fight, but you sure as hell lack honor and integrity. In your third fight with Bas, you lies about Bas hitting you in the face with closed fists. Also, you lied about teh liver kick hitting you in the groin. THe camera work did a great job of showing Bas's kick to your liver and the open palm strikes to your chest, both of whic you claimed were illegal. What kind of fighter can live with himself after doing that kid of crap?? I know.................. a sore loser. I also saw you get pummeled by a lanky, skinny man named Royce Gracie in a closed door match.

Seeing these fights makes me believe that you hate to lose and will do anything to win a fight. I feel for you and hope that you find God. Voodoo doesn't work

Randleman did NOT admit to loosing in the days after the fight according to interviews.

Really?...Ive seen and heard with my own eyes and ears him saying it.

and Yeah....Bas Did beat him....sorry.

Bas got his ass kicked,i thought the randleman win was clear, but theres been worse descions and bas is a great fighter.

since when is laying on a guy doing nothing considered winning a fight......

Morality... lol!

1.The drawing...

3.Kevin Randleman....

4.Shibuya...

5.Your failing career...

6.The fans...

WOW! Lol! Bls don't play that shit! :D

Originally posted by Sub_Wrestler_#1
DeLucia = embaressment to the sport

Bas = class

i dont know ifyou can go THAT far, considering youve been a member in this forum for a couple days and jason's been fighting for several years.

3. Kevin Randleman...
Randleman OWNED Bas in their fight. He totally dominated him, but still Bas was declared a winer in the most shameful desiccion in UFC history. Randleman did NOT admit to loosing in the days after the fight according to interviews. Bas will never be a true sportsman as long as he does not admit that he should have lost that fight. you say that Randleman was not able to do anything. How come that Bas' face after the fight looked like he had been run over by a truck.

Almost every fighter gets a gift decision at some point in their career. It would be ridiculous for every one of them to deny winning the fight. No fighter should have to take shit for something the judges decided. It's not like Bas declared himself the winner. Besides, some people think Bas won.

Dude, Jason...Bas made you tap twice and KO'ed you til you pissed blood the last time...no need to be a bitch..do you need a fight that bad that you are trying to pick on people through sherdog??? Fight me then! Maybe if you beat me up, you can feel better about yourself saying that you beat up a Bas Rutten Fan.

OH, and that look of disgust he gives you...trust me brother...it's not just him giving you that look anymore..

3. Kevin Randleman...
And it is great that someone like Jason are daring to try new things, even if most of us will doubt if aikido can be used in mma. But hey, if Jason can make it work, hes the man.

Wake up! Jason said himself, it took ten years to try to do this and all it did was take his career downhill! Why keep trying that for 10 years?? Oh it's because he wasn't very good with what he had originally.

Like the honorable Rodney King once said "Cant we all just get along?"........this is one seriously fucked up thread! I never heard of vodoo having anything to do with mma. Jason Rd1 by curse..lol.

Originally posted by manji
i dont know ifyou can go THAT far, considering youve been a member in this forum for a couple days and jason's been fighting for several years.
Huh?
What does the length of time I've been a member of SD have to do with anything?

DeLucia is still an embarresment and Bas is still class. :rolleyes:

And btw, don't confuse time spent on SD with time spent as a fan of MMA. I've been a MMA fan for years....

Back