Q for Jason DeLucia...

Originally posted by MMA Fun
Any chance to see you in the UFC again Jason??
It would be pretty kool to see one of the fighters from the original UFC fight again.
some one in the ufc office think to know me so well that they ignore my phone calls after telling me they never heard of me .
who works there any way?

No Kidding? You should have got a name. It's probably just a secretary or something like that. Anyway's, I've been at a lot of UFC's and I've never seen you at one. How come you don't go and talk to Dana, Joe in person and get re-aquianted with the fans? Outa sight/outa mind ya know.

yeah well... BJ Penn can't even get a fight in the UFC no more.

I would love to see Jason back in the UFC again.

Originally posted by tsimanga
No Kidding? You should have got a name. It's probably just a secretary or something like that. Anyway's, I've been at a lot of UFC's and I've never seen you at one. How come you don't go and talk to Dana, Joe in person and get re-aquianted with the fans? Outa sight/outa mind ya know.
frankly,not being a politician ,and knowing how many times ufc owner ship and management has changed hands and the possible reasons there of ,plus the actual treatment by the office boy.i don't trust that i wouldn't be snubbed at an event ,(unless they invited me to one like when they invite color comentators like don ''the dragon'' wilson).i think it' was a power trip for the office boy to be able to snub me over the phone like i'm a nobody and he's too busy .i 've never met dana white but maybe if he knew that some punk was punking people out under his flag ,maybe he'ld get a man to do that job instead of an office BOY.maybe i should fight the office boy ,he probably makes more than most of the fighters.(punk)ps.incidentally donna is very nice.

jason you have intrest to fight in holland just wanna know?

Hi Jason, I have unfortunatly only seen about 1/2 a dozen of your Fights in Pancrase and UFC, but enough to know that i would love to see more!! Very exciting and dynamic!!!

I think there is sometimes an aroma of Bullsh$t wafting from UFC from time to time, so i would rather see you fight in Pride or Pancrase.

I also think that the rules in UFC tend to favour large wrestlers who G&P (allowed to elbow on the ground, not allowed to kick or knee a downed opponend, mat is soft, etc etc). What are your opinions on this? I dont enjoy watching G&P fights as i like to see more skill than just wrestling and pounding, i greatly admire rounded fighters like you, that have many skills in striking and submissions.

Good luck

I have been under the impression Jason lives in Japan, or at least, used to ... true?

Jason had been living in Japan but has been back in Massachusetts for a while now -- luckily for us Bay Staters.

Originally posted by ashihara
jason you have intrest to fight in holland just wanna know?

yes i think it would be good .i saw there were some nice aikikai out there.i wonder if chika riki is still around.
p.s quorpe ,if you go to www.aikidog.com there's free fights from pancrase.please enjoy yourself.

Originally posted by Jason DeLucia
yes i think it would be good .i saw there were some nice aikikai out there.i wonder if chika riki is still around.
p.s quorpe ,if you go to www.aikidog.com there's free fights from pancrase.please enjoy yourself.

I like your website Jason. The photos on there are so Raw and intense. Whoever took those should be cmmended. I also dig the Pancrase family tree and such... good stuff.

Yuki (Purple) Kondo... great pic.

I like your website Jason. The photos on there are so Raw and intense. Whoever took those should be cmmended. I also dig the Pancrase family tree and such... good stuff.

Yuki (Purple) Kondo... great pic.

i think jason and yuki three would be the best fight anyone has seen to date .cause there's reason.

Jason, first I want to thank you for responding, and I'm sorry if my Art Jimmerson comment offended you. The book didn't paint a very nice picture of him, but you know him and I don't, so I'll trust your judgement.

When the UFC was scrambling for a replacement fighter at UFC 45, and Pat Smith fell through, I thought you would have been a perfect choice... after all, it was an East Coast show, and the 10th anniversary, so why not bring back an East Coast guy who was in the first two shows? And you have a better UFC record than a couple of UFC regulars I can think of...

Anyway, are you still on the East Coast? Where are you training?

Uh Jason if you dont mind me asking this and im not Bashing or Flaming you But my BJJ Instrctor was talking about the UFC of when you and Royce fought but before you two got into the octagon did you guys fight before cause i herd Rumors from my instrctor and Students in my BJJ class. also i have nothing against you yes ill admit Royce is one if my Fav fighters but you a pretty good fighter your self too so i have Respect for you and all UFC veterans:cool:

Originally posted by Little Mac
Uh Jason if you dont mind me asking this and im not Bashing or Flaming you But my BJJ Instrctor was talking about the UFC of when you and Royce fought but before you two got into the octagon did you guys fight before cause i herd Rumors from my instrctor and Students in my BJJ class. also i have nothing against you yes ill admit Royce is one if my Fav fighters but you a pretty good fighter your self too so i have Respect for you and all UFC veterans:cool:

Your instructor probably means the fight in Royce's dojo. Jason talks about it in the thread below -- some weird stuff happens in that thread since it's before the sherdog mods gave Jason his Professional Fighter icon, so some posters didn't believe it was him.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=139542

Originally posted by Jason DeLucia
Chakuriki is still going...last I heard Dolman was still there...I worked out there when I lived in Holland...Great place for fighters

Originally posted by wer
Your instructor probably means the fight in Royce's dojo. Jason talks about it in the thread below -- some weird stuff happens in that thread since it's before the sherdog mods gave Jason his Professional Fighter icon, so some posters didn't believe it was him.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=139542

That's one messed up thread. I gotta give to Jason for putting up with those morons and actually coming back here. It's also funny how right after the mod tells people it's the real Jason, all the tough guys shut-up and don't post anymore.

And that shit about Jason loosing to Royce in Royce's dojo--- who gives a fuck! The Gracies put that challenge out there to everyone and Jason stepped up to the plate. A lot more balls than you can say for 99% of people who just talk, no action.

That's one messed up thread. I gotta give to Jason for putting up with those morons and actually coming back here. It's also funny how right after the mod tells people it's the real Jason, all the tough guys shut-up and don't post anymore.

And that shit about Jason loosing to Royce in Royce's dojo--- who gives a fuck! The Gracies put that challenge out there to everyone and Jason stepped up to the plate. A lot more balls than you can say for 99% of people who just talk, no action.
You are right on.... Jason did alot of this on his own...He didn't have a Gracie clan behind him

thom harrinck the founder of chakuriki sterd a new school few years a go called pancration.
He is stil active in the sport at age 60 and he have some good fighters in his gym.

Those pics of Jason D., Bas, and the Shamrocks eating is cool. Jason, do you still associate with Ken or Frank?

Back