PWd552 Holy smokes this mania is gonna be a doo doo fest

Is Gutter Chris Retarded or lazy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the comments to this bullshit, 99% negative.

Kevin Dunn productions SUCKS. He wants to be Michael Bay but has none of the talent or knowledge. Fucker wouldn’t know a Sundance film if Joaquin Phoenix bit him on the dick in exchange for heroine.

Did you watch You were never really here? It's a hell of a movie. Cuts close to the bone for me if I'm honest.

Last edited:
so please educate me. why is this matt hardy woken thing failing so miserably? are they doing it different than they did in tna? i know people loved it then, but i never saw it. and this is coming across as just stupid now.

In my opinion, it was never going to work in the WWE.

The reason that it worked so well in TNA is because TNA had very little going for it and took itself too seriously. Matt Hardy in TNA was a pisstake, albeit a fun one.

The WWE platform is just too large for it to be successful.

That and it started poorly, with the overuse of BS laughter that got over initially, but ran thin very, very quickly.

Also, Jeff Hardy being deleted was quality...

I get feeling WWE is so behind the eight ball that they think Woken Matt Hardy is relevant. When all fans want is for 2 people to blatter each other with stiff shots for an hour. But that's not going to happen with the current in ring policy. Which is why Styles vs Nakamura will not be as awesome as their Wrestle Kingdom match.

Brauns tag partner will be Mysterio or Ellsworth.

Our worst fears confirmed if it’s chince McMahon.

Comedy tag team.

I mean the shit would be good for some pops that night

But Braun should be the damn universal champion.

He better win MITB

Our worst fears confirmed if it’s chince McMahon.

Comedy tag team.

I mean the shit would be good for some pops that night

But Braun should be the damn universal champion.

He better win MITB

It will probably just be Kane

<Oku02>

Brauns tag partner will be Mysterio or Ellsworth.
Big Hog Ellsworth would be the best tag team partner.
Braun, should never tag him in. Braun wins the match against the tag team which keeps his build as a monster. Big Hog Ellsworth can do comedy bits on the outside.

mystic ul confirms kane being the tag team partner of braun

gosh I'm so sleepy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back