PWD Purgatory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that all of them? We're all horrible people.

You need to be a cunt squared to be ignored by me.

I mean even when Gutter was in full on meth hobo mode I didn’t ignore him.

On the list we have:
Lucha aka Bubba and everybody knows how hard he worked on that but like a deranged little goblin we patted him on the head
STurmfuhrer Pete
Batfucker
Belleasta the Polack
Mudfuck Mike
Jabroni
and some cunts who pissed me off in general discussions or I can’t remember. Can’t remember if tec87 or Sivo the fuck is in PWD. And I’ve been around for a decade on SD.

Struggle pisses me off regularly, he ain’t getting ignored. And Belleasta only gets it because he’s a Polack.

Last edited:
Just added some Jabroni in this thread who hasn’t done his two years of respect before talking to his betters.

You need to be a cunt squared to be ignored by me.

I mean even when Gutter was in full on meth hobo mode I didn’t ignore him.

On the list we have:
Lucha aka Bubba and everybody knows how hard he worked on that but like a deranged little goblin we patted him on the head
STurmfuhrer Pete
Batfucker
Belleasta the Polack
Mudfuck Mike
Jabroni
and some cunts who pissed me off in general discussions or I can’t remember. Can’t remember if tec87 or Sivo the fuck is in PWD. And I’ve been around for a decade on SD.

Struggle pisses me off regularly, he ain’t getting ignored. And Belleasta only gets it because he’s a Polack.

Well just so you know, I'm one quarter Polack.
<{1-13}>

DqCBYomW4AY_9o-.jpg

That picture I posted reminded me of a story.

The Miz and John Morrison decided that they were going to rib Layla. So, they waited into 3am, and called her hotel room, the rib took a turn for the salacious, when Big Dave Batista answered the phone, in Layla's hotel room. Miz and Morrison quickly hung up, because they didn't want to draw the ire of Big Dave, especially if he's in the middle of his business.

A few years later, Layla married Ricky Ortiz. You all know Ricky Ortiz! RICKY ORTIZ! THAT RICKY ORTIZ!! You know the guy... he was that guy whose finisher was a standing splash, it was a devastating move, because he arched his back, and he kind of looked like an O... O for ORTIZ... RICKY ORTIZ!

Layla married that guy! Maybe it was the punishment for trying to call her at 3am.

Last edited:
should’ve asked Layla how big is Batista’s dick

Isn't Ortiz in LU now as Mundo's sidekick or am I thinking of somebody else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back