PWD Awards 2016

Was AJ unanimous? If not, whoever didn't vote for him should be banned.

Heel of the Year is under protest because Rex disenfranchised me.

Other than that, can't argue with any of them, really. I voted for Braun over Alexa for Breakout, but Alexa was a great choice too. I think I voted for Revival vs. DIY for MOTY, but I love that AJ/Cena won after Bubba said it was shit and then told me I was an entitled prick for politely disagreeing with him.

Did we not do Feud of the Year, Moment of the Year, or Poster of the Year?

I can do some more categories, damn it why didn't you tell me earlier? You know I don't have half the brain that you do.

I can do some more categories, damn it why didn't you tell me earlier? You know I don't have half the brain that you do.

I think those were in my first thread. Then you made the poll threads and I was out of town so I didn't give them the attention they fully deserved. It probably doesn't matter. The ones you did were the most important.

I think those were in my first thread. Then you made the poll threads and I was out of town so I didn't give them the attention they fully deserved. It probably doesn't matter. The ones you did were the most important.

I don't like it when you go out of town without letting me know, I can't be left alone by myself. I will chew the furniture up.

I WAS STILL MAD AT YOU AT THE TIME!

I'M STILL A LITTLE MAD AT YOU!
Roman_Reigns.0.0.jpg

Was AJ unanimous? If not, whoever didn't vote for him should be banned.

Heel of the Year is under protest because Rex disenfranchised me.

Other than that, can't argue with any of them, really. I voted for Braun over Alexa for Breakout, but Alexa was a great choice too. I think I voted for Revival vs. DIY for MOTY, but I love that AJ/Cena won after Bubba said it was shit and then told me I was an entitled prick for politely disagreeing with him.

Did we not do Feud of the Year, Moment of the Year, or Poster of the Year?
you voted the 5 vs 5 survivor series match as MOTY

I'm going to follow the trend in modern America and form a protest group and march downtown against the MOTY selection and then blame the whole thing on racist Russian homophobic muslim hackers.

Back