Worst promo: Heyman trying to get Massachussets to boo Brock

Best makeover: Broken Matt Hardy

Best new gimmick: Delete

Saddest passing: Chyna

Facepalm of the year: TNA

I would kill Becky.
Fuck Lana.
Marry Bliss.

Bliss looks like the kind of girl who would give you hell at home. Lana probably wakes up early and warms Rusev's slippers in the oven before giving him a good morning blowjob in winter.

Bliss looks like the kind of girl who would give you hell at home. Lana probably wakes up early and warms Rusev's slippers in the oven before giving him a good morning blowjob in winter.

Believe it or not, it's the opposite.

When Lana had a shitload of heat on her, a lot of it stems from her being a bitch to Rusev in public, and everyone fucking LOVES Rusev.

Believe it or not, it's the opposite.

When Lana had a shitload of heat on her, a lot of it stems from her being a bitch to Rusev in public, and everyone fucking LOVES Rusev.

I'm talking about real life :)

If we're talking Kayfabe then life with lil' Alexa would be HELL

Feud of the Year - Charolette vs Sasha
post-53126-Bill-Murray-looks-at-camera-gi-68fK.gif

Wrestler of the Year/MVP: AJ Styles is keeping that company alive
Heel of the Year: You're not supposed to like heels, people like KO and Jericho, everyone hates the Miz, he is doing his job.
Match of the Year: If outside the WWE then its Omega vs Natio. Kenny's in ring ability is on level with AJ. in the WWE I'd have to say the IC Title Ladder Match at Mania you had the KO-Zayn feud escalating and becoming real violent with that tiger suplex on the ladder, you had asshole Miz everyone hated, and the building had its biggest pop of the night when Ryder won, LOL RYDER HAD THE BIGGEST POP AT A MANIA. Outside of that match I really liked the IC Title Fatal 4 Way at Extreme Rules, KO-Zayn (the one where Sami won), Cena-Styles, Styles-Reigns at Payback, DIY vs Revival 1.
Event of the Year: Money in the Bank had the best storyline continuation and plot out of any show this year, lead to people being excited.
Mark-out Moment of the Year: For me AJ kicking out of the Super AA and beating Cena was really great. AJ has been the best wrestler in the world for nearly a decade now, and for him to finally be able to display his talents on such a stage and have his talent be recognized by the rest of the world makes me really happy. I was ten years old when he was facing Jarrett in TNA on same shitty local network, and now he's the WWE champion, beating Cena was the start of Vince showing he had faith in AJ.

Wrestler: AJ Styles

Heel: AJ or Kevin Owens

Face: Broken Matt. (He's a babyface right?! Well, he is to me!)

Markout Moment: AJ debut - I had no idea he had signed and legit lost my shit. It was Y2J level of awesome.

Promo guy: Conor McGregor, not even close. But if I am forced to choose from rasslin, Broken Matt or The Miz.

Female Wrestler: Alexa Bliss.

FMK: Fuck Alexa, marry Lana (she'd be divorced from Rusev so I wouldn't fear him hunting me down and skinning me alive as much), kill Becky - sorry Becks even I can't stand that accent.

Spank bank visual of the year: Big Dawg feasting on Alexa's feet

giphy.gif

add6d14a2925cb3c4ef033e6f93143758eca67914b1cffa0aa1334ce47419c49_1.jpg

I see @Gogo-gadget-sub lurking

Gonna have to make this guy on 2K16 and give him Hell's Gate as a finisher

latest

How have I never thought of that ?

Wrestler of the Year: AJ Styles- not even up for debate IMO

Heel of the Year: KO

Match of the Year: Nakumura / Zayn

Event of the Year: NXTTakeOver: Dalls.

Mark-out Moment of the Year: Goldberg squashing Lesnar

Breakout Star of the Year: Could actually make a case for Ellsworth here, but I'll say the Revival as they hit a new level this year (Pulling for the Perfect 10 for next year)

Tag Team: The Revival

Woman Wrestler: Charlotte- went from Xpac heat with me, to legit great heel work

Hottie of the year: Alexa Bliss, hon mention Lana

Feud of the Year: Styles / Cena

Worst wrestler: Titus O'Neal

Most under used wrestler: Luke Harper, hon mention: Naomi, Tye Dillinger

Biggest turnaround / Comeback of the year: Chris Jericho, hon mention Miz

Guilty Pleasure: Slater & Rhino

Best Mic Work: Miz, hon mention AJ Styles

Worst Mic Work: Nia Jax

WTF moment of the year: Realizing they were actually going with Orton as a Wyatt

Looks like they smell like pee: Paige

Wrestler of the Year - AJ Styles

Tag Team of the Year - The Revival

Heel of the Year - The Revival

Face of the Year - Becky Lynch

Match of the Year - Revival vs. DIY - NXT Takeover: Brooklyn

Show of the Year - NXT Takeover: Dallas

Mark Out Moment of the Year - Mickey Gall kicking CM Punk's ass

Breakout Star of the Year - James Ellsworth

Funniest Moment of the Year - Punk skipping across the Octogon, whiffing his punch and getting taken down

Fuck Alexa
Marry Becky
Kill Lana

Best WWE Network Show of the Year: Table for Three

Worst WWE Network Show of the Year: Holy Foley

Maybe we could put up a poll for the top four awards, wrestler, moty, event of the year, female wrestler.

Wrestler of the Year - AJ Styles

Tag Team of the Year - The Revival

Heel of the Year - The Revival

Face of the Year - Becky Lynch

Match of the Year - Revival vs. DIY - NXT Takeover: Brooklyn

Show of the Year - NXT Takeover: Dallas

Mark Out Moment of the Year - Mickey Gall kicking CM Punk's ass

Breakout Star of the Year - James Ellsworth

Funniest Moment of the Year - Punk skipping across the Octogon, whiffing his punch and getting taken down

Fuck Alexa
Marry Becky
Kill Lana

Best WWE Network Show of the Year: Table for Three

Worst WWE Network Show of the Year: Holy Foley

Holy Foley is drizzling shit.

Talking Smack is the best thing on the network.

Wrestler of the Year: AJ Styles, there is no denying it. The guy has had one of the greatest first years with the company.

Heel of the Year: Kevin Owens, for one reason. How he interacts with the fans. Yells in kids faces, it's great.

Match of the Year: Zayn vs Nakamura. This is a tough choice but I chose this one for a number of reasons. It was Nakamura's debut and he surpassed the hype. Zayn was on his game. These two had amazing chemistry in the ring and basically rehearsed nothing, they just went in and do what they do and put on a 5 star match.

Event of the Year: Takeover Dallas

Breakout Star of the Year: Will Ospreay, he out himself on the map this year. From a highly publicized feud with Vader to one of the more talked about matches of the year with Ricochet. He also won BOSJ and was fantastic throughout the tournament, he's still young and the sky is the limit for him.

Markout Moment of the Year: hard just to pick one, here's a few: 1. AJ debuting in the Rumble. 2. Balor pinning Reigns on Raw, I don't think anyone expected this. 3. Kenny Omega winning G-1

Wrestler Who Needs To Be Used More: Sami Zayn, aside from the Nakamura match and a little feud with Owens. Zayn has not done much this year. Most people on here don't like him but he can go in the ring, he needs a push and should be in the US/IC title picture IMO.

Most Under-Valued Wrestler: Cody Rhodes, I'm a big fan of Cody's and seeing him waste away his career as Stardust was unsettling. When he requested his release I was happy for him, now he's killing it everywhere.

International Star of the Year: Kenny Omega. Won G-1 and the IWGP IC title and put on several great matches.

Best WWE Network Exclusive: Cruiserweight Classic, just an overall fun tournament.

MVP
Raw
:
Chris Jericho- Right now, audiences need a reason to cheer Roman and Seth. They boo Roman and probably don't even remember why. Seth's nemesis has been on TV twice this year. I like Kevin but he doesn't get over like this without GOAT.
(Runners up) The New Day- Getting the crowd invested? Check. Moving merch? Check. Making us care about a record we forgot about when they forgot about the division? Check. Leaving the door open to heel turn whenever they feel? Check. Too bad The Club had to play Washington Generals for a year.

Smackdown:
AJ Styles- The top heel holding the more dynamic show together without Cena for months. Multiple MOTY candidates. Mic work of a quality that he has never had before. He is the champ that runs the camp and he is phenomenal.
(Runner up) The Miz w/Maryse- Holy fucking heat magnet Batman! This guy is who he should have been back when they put the big belt on him. The neckbeards who supposedly hate him are cheering "Say it!" and hoping he'll break out Daniel Bryan's old "I've got until five!" bit when his opponent gets to the ropes.

Other:
Broken Matt Hardy- So many great talents out there outside of Meekmahan's umbrella. Nobody has generated this level of buzz or anything close.
(Runner up) Samoa Joe- I always liked him and was worried about going to The E at his age. He has become "Mr NXT" and, if he stays that way for the rest of his career, I think that's perfectly OK.

Last edited:
Feud of the Year

Raw: Charlotte vs Sasha
Seth/Roman vs Jeri-KO is our runner up. Don't get me wrong, I was no less tired of the ladies' feud than anyone else. It's just that they delivered. So did the men so call it a double standard if you like but think on this: Five years or so from now, we will likely remember Sasha v Charolette as a great feud and we'll remember the other program as GOAT reinventing himself for the third-and-a-half time trying to get Roman over.

Smackdown: The Miz vs Daniel Bryan
It's not even close. AJ has been taunting a guy who's not on TV and Ambrose has been taunting AJ with a guy who got on TV by accident. Miz has been been following around the neckbeards' sacred cow with a hamburger roll and a bottle of ketchup and bringing back the face authority figure by doing so. Bravo.

Last edited:
The Pliny Pete Memorial Annual Award Of Excellence : The 6:05 Super Podcast

Alexa would catch these hands if her tiny ass wants to play

Back