PWD 688: Wrestling Machine

Better in-ring performer?

• Kurt Angle

• Chris Benoit

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DukevokWoAEinxI.jpg

Hes stepping down and bringing in a new unknown youngster to come in and shake things up
Let me introduce you to Mick Vicmann!

D7748B28-017D-11E9-B80F-020DE8AECB9A.jpg
I'd pop. But then again, I loved the Mr. America stuff.

I’m broken down in an IGA employee parking lot. What’s it mean when there’s a squeaking noise and the engine gets hot and steamy?

My Jeep still runs but I don’t wanna risk it.
Dude, did you break a mirror while swinging a black cat? Your luck seems shite lately.

@AndersonsFoot pop the hood and see if there is coolant coming out of the radiator and check the reserve. If the reserve is low and you see coolant everywhere then it's a leak, have someone take you to the store to buy this
G12BP-236x300.png

to temporary stop it and also bring coolant to refill it.

Dude, did you break a mirror while swinging a black cat? Your luck seems shite lately.

Must’ve done something. I did a little Christmas shopping & caught a movie about 30 minutes from home & now I’m stuck here.

Got a friendo in route to check things out tho.

@AndersonsFoot pop the hood and see if there is coolant coming out of the radiator and check the reserve. If the reserve is low and you see coolant everywhere then it's a leak, have someone take you to the store buy this
G12BP-236x300.png

to temporary stop it and also bring coolant to refill it.

Thanks. I’m like 50 feet from an IGA maybe they’ll have it.

Are people still honestly entertained by Strowman?

<{outtahere}>

Get these hands!!!
I'm a monster!!
<{clintugh}>

Must’ve done something. I did a little Christmas shopping & caught a movie about 30 minutes from home & now I’m stuck here.

Got a friendo in route to check things out tho.
What movie?

Vince will announce Raw is now 4 hours and Pitbull will perform the whole extra hour each week.

- Everybody now has to wear panties

- Cena vs Orton vs Taker vs Triple H will be announced as the main event of Mania.

-There will be a H.I.A.C match each week

- Del Rio is back with Zeb Colture and they will do MexAmerica right this time.

- A new 3 hour show will start on Wednesdays next year. It will compete with the Raw and Smackdown and become the third major brand.

- There will be 2 sets of men's tag team championships in each brand.

- NXT and 205 will be moved to Thursdays and Fridays respectively and they will both become 2 hour shows.

5 days, 12 hours of amazing entertainment each week! What more could you want?

Last edited:
Vince will announce Raw is now 4 hours and Pitbull will perform the whole extra hour each week.

- Everybody now has to wear panties

- Cena vs Orton vs Taker vs Triple H will be announced as the main event of Mania.

-There will be a H.I.T.C match each week

- Del Rio is back with Zeb Colture and they will do MexAmerica right this time.

- A new 3 hour show will start on Wednesdays next year. It will compete with the Raw and Smackdown and become the third major brand.

- NXT and 205 will be moved to Thursdays and Fridays respectively and they will both become 2 hour shows.

5 days, 12 hours of amazing entertainment each week! What more could you want?
200.gif

Coolant reserve was pretty full. There’s oil all over the place under the hood. Like it sprayed everywhere or something.

@Pliny Pete

The animated Spider-Man. It was amazing.

Coolant reserve was pretty full. There’s oil all over the place under the hood. Like it sprayed everywhere or something.

@Pliny Pete

If youre shooting oil then you may be all the way fucked

I heard Spider Ham was in it
I'll watch it one day just for that

No I just get worked into a shoot when I see people complaining about buying or receiving Christmas gifts
Theres millions of hardworking people that cant afford to give their kids anything and millions more children that wont get anything because their parents are pieces of shit
When I see entitled greedy shitbags complaining about being able to enjoy Christmas it really sticks in my craw
I agree. Did you know I attended season 3 girl meets world Christmas episode in the live audience

Friend said it’s not good to drive. They’re towing her away

<DCrying>

I just spent hundreds on Christmas gifts!

Fuck.

@Pliny Pete

Have you had your oil changed recently? I'm gonna try to stay positive that just maybe whoever did it didn't tighten shit enough and that's what caused the oil to blow out. If not.....sorry, bro

Becky gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back