PWD 685: A New Hope

Favorite PWD Gimmick

• Wario - delusional psychopathic sugar daddy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m thinking about editing and publishing the book I got from my friend before he shotgunned his brains out, Strippers Don’t Like Flowers. If anybody wants it, DM me. It’s awesome. I might add a second part based on my own shit. The estate and mom don’t answer any emails and I was authorized to edit and implicitly publish. I’d write the second part. Publish and just send the money into escrow until the estate wants it.

#QueenOfThorns

e6il4ifytyy11.jpg
tumblr_n7e4tlD7lZ1sg31w3o2_250.gif

nLnwru.gif

MassiveCheapKingfisher-size_restricted.gif

Quick Announcement:

Frank has made history as he becomes the first member of the PWD to grace both the Fave Five and Fuckboi Five.

Congrats, Frank.

I’m thinking about editing and publishing the book I got from my friend before he shotgunned his brains out, Strippers Don’t Like Flowers. If anybody wants it, DM me. It’s awesome. I might add a second part based on my own shit. The estate and mom don’t answer any emails and I was authorized to edit and implicitly publish. I’d write the second part. Publish and just send the money into escrow until the estate wants it.
Do what's best for business.

WMMA or Heisman?

They aren’t my lists, Nut.

They are the PWD’s. I just edit with the information I’m given.

A lot of the good posters have stopped posting or rarely post. They do not like the current state of the PWD.

Me, RSR, and Frank are trying to keep the dream alive. We need fresh young upstarts with talent dammit!

A lot of the good posters have stopped posting or rarely post. They do not like the current state of the PWD.

Me, RSR, and Frank are trying to keep the dream alive. We need fresh young upstarts with talent dammit!
SecondaryHappyJackrabbit-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back