Favorite PWD Gimmick

• Wario - delusional psychopathic sugar daddy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The fuck why?

People were just starting to cheer him with the Shield reunion, put him against Rock and there's no way the fans back him. They wouldn't even be able to have them in the same ring for promos, Rock wouldn't even need to speak and he would outclass RR on the mic.

Only way that works is to turn RR heel, and attack Rock out of some family jealousy shit.

damn he works quick. take notes @D.R.H.
giphy.gif

The fuck why?

People were just starting to cheer him with the Shield reunion, put him against Rock and there's no way the fans back him. They wouldn't even be able to have them in the same ring for promos, Rock wouldn't even need to speak and he would outclass RR on the mic.

Only way that works is to turn RR heel, and attack Rock out of some family jealousy shit.

I like this.

Did they hunt Nazis too?

Gf told me she likes me playing games and watching wrestling and posting shit while we are in bed because it calms her down and lets her sleep. That’s a fucking keeper. And we were apart for six months.

Gf told me she likes me playing games and watching wrestling and posting shit while we are in bed because it calms her down and lets her sleep. That’s a fucking keeper. And we were apart for six months.

She doesn't have to talk you then.

Last edited:
Jesus this ref is just hot garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back