PWD 681: Kiss my arse, Mud

Which one did you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
0xo4swly1k121.jpg

I'm watching some bizarre Christmas movie cartoon with LTR. I have no idea what the fuck is going on. Santa retired to run an orphanage in Mexico or something and some little kid is supposed to become Santa, but now there's some asshole guy that wants to cancel Christmas. Also there appears to be an eskimo family.

Update: There's a different new Santa now that thinks kids won't want video games and stuff and is just making old homemade type gifts out of nut shells and shit. And the little kid can walk in and out of dimensions to take himself back in time. He's now seeing himself as a baby with his parents, who presumably died in a horrific accident since Santa found him at an orphanage.

I'm watching some bizarre Christmas movie cartoon with LTR. I have no idea what the fuck is going on. Santa retired to run an orphanage in Mexico or something and some little kid is supposed to become Santa, but now there's some asshole guy that wants to cancel Christmas. Also there appears to be an eskimo family.
Keep an eye on those eskimos.
Not to be trusted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back