PWD 674: Brought to you by the best!

Do you approve of Rex's name change?

• Yes, because I'm a sexual deviant who enjoys the sight of monkey balls.

• No, it's dumb as hell and Rex is clearly suffering from adult onset full lakersfrank.

• Who the hell is Rex and where's the line for Batjester's mom?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Paige texting Ellsworth too her first night back on the road?
go38nCT.png

Who is talking to who about what in that message?

Well I know and think 2018 Ric wouldn’t send any message to a girl other than, “See you in Dallas 10.12. 21:15. Pick me up. Bring that blonde friend”

(And I’ve sent some pretty shitty drunk and angry texts but not that bad. Last time I did that I ordered a pic banner of a scene from the Lynch Dune film to put over my couch just to remind me...)

Dune-thumb-860x860-67641.jpg

Walk the walk, talk the talk.

Last edited:
(And I’ve sent some pretty shitty drunk and angry texts but not that bad. Last time I did that I ordered a pic banner of a scene from the Lynch Dune film to put over my couch just to remind me...).
OH MY FUCKING GOD, NOBODY ASKED ABOUT YOUR LIFE STORY

WHY ARE WE BURDENED TO BEAR THIS CROSS?

giphy.gif

We're not going to report about the time he totally molested a woman unless she decides to go public about the time he totally molested her because it would be wrong of us to report about the time he totally molested a woman unless she first confirmed how he totally molested her.

#JournalisticEthics

We're not going to report about the time he totally molested a woman unless she decides to go public about the time he totally molested her because it would be wrong of us to report about the time he totally molested a woman unless she first confirmed how he totally molested her.

#JournalisticEthics

The Nut Observer would never do such a thing.

OH MY FUCKING GOD, NOBODY ASKED ABOUT YOUR LIFE STORY

WHY ARE WE BURDENED TO BEAR THIS CROSS?

giphy.gif

Because I can write, my stories are true, it’s fun, they’re funny, you can never catch me on BS, your sister and I paid my dues here. I laugh at myself and my shit more than you can ever. Ps: Couple of dudes here know who I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back