PWD 670: Here's to the Greatest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty cool.

edit: it's supposed to be a tribute jersey to Memphis wrestling if anyone didn't get it.

Last edited:
They don't put idiot trolls in multiple Hall of Fames, brother.
No....but trolls could just make up hall of fames to put other idiot trolls in it <{CMPALM}>

They don't put idiot trolls in multiple Hall of Fames, brother.
There’s only one hall of fame that madseds in wrestling and that the rtcccc Hal of cock

@lakersfan45 That's Sardo, no asian on the dough! <Lmaoo>
rhPWtm6.gif

In other news I’m watching fires all around me waiting to see if I have to evacuate

that was me last year. hope you and the fam stay safe.

Nah, any broad that still has 90s thot eyebrows is annoying as fuck.

DYZOQRUVAAYPd_j.jpg:large
lol had some latina chicks in my class with those drawn on brows. those thots straight shaved them off lmao.

that was me last year. hope you and the fam stay safe.
That was me last year in December as well... I could see the fire coming over the hills in my backyard just as my wife tells me her water broke.

On 96 wcw on the build to superbrawl, the las vegas nitro had a world title change in the opener. All of savage wcw title reigns were short, flair/savage is the world title fued. Dungeon of doom/horsemen are working together which will lead to a rare heel vs heel faction in wcw.

Lex luger/sting tag team is great in particular luger who alternate heel/face depending who's he with as he aligns with Jimmy hart. Flair/sting is wcw go to match as it happen alot in the early nitros. Overall, I find it good in spite of the goofy dungeon of doom story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back